ACM V2 factory assassembly issue

Hi folks, my new(brand new from UK amazon) Gotway Acm just arrived and I have really big issue with that.. 
My wheel is not in the centre of the case. And it is really big issue because my pads is scrubbing to cover.. and wheel sometime hit the case when I driving on it.
It is any way how to fix it? Disassemble and what? Can I move somehow centre of the wheel?

Thank you :)
And yes, it is V2 with old pads :-/

43g2stHKWOSY0ZgDkN-djytR96moAYF-YkaEfIjREwAr0SMws9XH4qe2DV5iwkh4A_69GlDwT6nulbd390QD1q3JWkYIamlcwXPEQwfFdDRXr8TaOCAhJBigbYCyspKM7vSWjRKmZMM0GCMe9ype0LICfJsD-iZZ

As the complete plastic Shell is -only-sitting on the pedal-arms....one of the pedal-arms or the axxis must be warped....which is a bad sign!

I would go for the Amazon-Warranty!

9 minutes ago, anims said:

Hi folks, my new(brand new from UK amazon) Gotway Acm just arrived and I have really big issue with that.. 
My wheel is not in the centre of the case. And it is really big issue because my pads is scrubbing to cover.. and wheel sometime hit the case when I driving on it.
It is any way how to fix it? Disassemble and what? Can I move somehow centre of the wheel?

Thank you :)
And yes, it is V2 with old pads :-/

43g2stHKWOSY0ZgDkN-djytR96moAYF-YkaEfIjREwAr0SMws9XH4qe2DV5iwkh4A_69GlDwT6nulbd390QD1q3JWkYIamlcwXPEQwfFdDRXr8TaOCAhJBigbYCyspKM7vSWjRKmZMM0GCMe9ype0LICfJsD-iZZ

As you look on both pedals you see the point where the pedal scratches the body is different to the other side. You need to break the sharp edge with a 45 degree cut (with a rasp). I had the same issue over here with the old pedal. The new ones are better manufactured.

10 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

As the complete plastic Shell is -only-sitting on the pedal-arms....one of the pedal-arms or the axxis must be warped....which is a bad sign!

I would go for the Amazon-Warranty!

This is not so easy, I am from Czech Rep. :) So, it is a little bit difficult to return ..
But spinning of the wheel is correct without any signs bad axxis. It is just moved to one side.. 
So, is not any way how to move on different side?

Archived