Nostalgia

Paddylaz

Thought you guys might find this enjoyable/amusing.

Seems like just yesterday, but this was one of the first (if not THE first?) euc videos I watched on youtube after seeing someone (on what I now know is an Airwheel) zoom past me in Wimbledon one day and capture my heart....(the wheel, not him ?)

I remember watching this and thinking at the time it looked impossible because he was some fit young skater type guy and he couldn't do it.....Now of course you smile..

It's a good group review though, he's a funny reviewer and he ends up preferring the euc (naturally) despite it having the hardest learning curve.

PS. "10mph (16kph)".     ??????????

Cool video. As far as I'm concerned thing beats the ECU. I have played about on one of the two wheel overboard things which are fun but they just cannot compare. I have to admit I'm tempted by a motorised skateboard though...

15 minutes ago, RooMiniPro said:

Hoverboards suck though. 

If you had a hoverboard I don't think you'd make that statement, my hot 'n sexy au pair visiting Canada from abroad.  Now, my Roomba Chinese knock-off - that DOES suck.  And it does a pretty good job at it, let me tell you.  :innocent1:

I think if Fred Astaire was still alive he'd be riding an EUC.  Fun fact - he broke his wrist at 78 riding his grandson's skateboard.

1 minute ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

If you had a hoverboard I don't think you'd make that statement, my hot 'n sexy au pair visiting Canada from abroad.  Now, my Roomba Chinese knock-off - that DOES suck.  And it does a pretty good job at it, let me tell you.  :innocent1:

I owned a Hovertrax 2.0 which is probably the most advanced 6.5" hoverboard on the market. It was fun for an hour but it was a totally useless mode of transport. 

29 minutes ago, RooMiniPro said:

Hoverboards suck

They cutout and you fall.  Great for lightweight riders, though.  I remember the Mike Tyson video where it shot out from under him, that looked painful.  

Archived