Been riding Ninebots for a few years started on a C then C+ then a E+ and got a P about a year ago... Anyway I just got myself a ACM1300 and wanted to say hi to the Gotway gang... It does feel a lot different and in a good way nice and fast for me also super stable and nimble.. Glad I choose it. I did like the monster but for me it was a little big and over kill. I will be getting  fast charger asap infact I should have got one when i got the wheel, But i test rode the gotway moonwalker and ended up buying that with the acm1300. 

Got to say the moonwalker is great I really like it alot its completely different to riding the the wheel in a good way so much more relaxing couldn't recommend it more. Anyway big up the gotway crew...!!!

17861869_10213045567236718_3840770986689209497_n.jpg

Congratulations on your new toys:)

5A is about the maximum safe charger current that will work with the ACMs charge port, so nothing bigger than a 5A charger without modifications,

How much does the skateboard cost, and why would you say it is more relaxing to ride? Because you move/wave more?

9 hours ago, fubar925 said:

Been riding Ninebots for a few years started on a C then C+ then a E+ and got a P about a year ago... Anyway I just got myself a ACM1300 and wanted to say hi to the Gotway gang... It does feel a lot different and in a good way nice and fast for me also super stable and nimble.. Glad I choose it. I did like the monster but for me it was a little big and over kill. I will be getting  fast charger asap infact I should have got one when i got the wheel, But i test rode the gotway moonwalker and ended up buying that with the acm1300. 

Got to say the moonwalker is great I really like it alot its completely different to riding the the wheel in a good way so much more relaxing couldn't recommend it more. Anyway big up the gotway crew...!!!

17861869_10213045567236718_3840770986689209497_n.jpg

Awesome! What is the learning curve like.....do your euc skills help at all?

Also if you're riding and you accidentally lose contact for a second with one of those foot buttons......what happens?

It was easy to ride, just jumped on and off i went. In all fairness it was a little hard to start with but ok after a hour ish! yeah riding a euc was some imho.

If you move the foot off the buttons it still keeps going just slows down. If you come off completely it shuts off after a few seconds. 

56 minutes ago, fubar925 said:

It was easy to ride, just jumped on and off i went. In all fairness it was a little hard to start with but ok after a hour ish! yeah riding a euc was some imho.

If you move the foot off the buttons it still keeps going just slows down. If you come off completely it shuts off after a few seconds. 

Nice. Super jealous. That's a sweet day of shopping!

3 hours ago, fubar925 said:

Are you able to slow down as fast as you can on an EUC ?

Allen

Archived