Ninebot-One-A1 low price

I remember the scammers flocking to eBay selling $79 hoverboards with free shipping when they were really popular way back when.  If those "too good to be true" senses start tingling - there is a good reason for it.  Shipping a 20 some pound wheel from China costs about $100-150 USD so factor in seller profit and supplier costs, and you can calculate your answer.  Don't forget to factor in when the seller joined eBay (April 9th, 2017).

10 minutes ago, Carlos E Rodriguez said:

Too good to be true.

Bought an Osdrich from a guy on Craigslist for 300 dollars.  In the ad he claimed they were the top of the line with the largest battery.  Looked up the price and it should have been about 800 dollars, what a deal, right?  Found out later that I got the bottom of the line with the smallest battery.:pooping:

I reported to ebay. But I believe if you order and they dont deliver ebay protects you. But you have to check. I have ebay refunded me for non delivery personally. but you need to ask before you leap. Anyway i reported the item to ebay. if it is still up tomorrow maybe is is legit. shipping from California supposedly.

I found the rules. So it looks safe to order.

Here’s how to get your money back

1. Go to My eBay

If your item hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, go to My eBay, find the item in your purchase history, and select return or item not received within 30 days of delivery.

2. Not resolved? Let us know.

If your issue’s not resolved in 3 business days, contact us.

3. We’ll get your money back fast.

You’ll hear from us in 48 hours.

6 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

If those "too good to be true" senses start tingling - there is a good reason for it.

A couple of weeks ago, I saw a new ACM16 for $700 with free shipping. I had to fight to keep from ordering it, but those "too good to be true" senses were tingling! I saw the following day it was sold.

Ninebot has confusing names, A1 and S2.  Isn't the A1 the Chinese model that the app won't connect to if it is sold outside of China?  And is unlockable outside of China so it can't be ridden full speed?   That's one thing that bugs me about Ninebot, they have a cheaper version for China and a slightly different version for the rest of the world.  It is so confusing that I would not buy the 14 inch Ninebot.  At least with the C+ and E+ you know what they are.:confused1:?

it lookslike my reporting worked.

This listing (322478221042) has been removed, or this item is not available.
    • Please check that you've entered the correct item number
    • Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.

Additional site navigation

Copyright © 1995-2017 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. User Agreement, Privacy, Cookies and AdChoice

Archived