ACM 1300/1600wh replacement side panels?

Eddrush

Usually dealers will have lots of parts not listed on their webshops (if they even list parts). Ask Ian (speedyfeet.co.uk) since he officially sells the non-protruding ones and you're UK as well. Pretty sure he will be able to help you.

info@speedyfeet.uk

1 minute ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Usually dealers will have lots of parts not listed on their webshops (if they even list parts). Ask Ian (speedyfeet.co.uk) since he officially sells the non-protruding ones and you're UK as well. Pretty sure he will be able to help you.

info@speedyfeet.uk

Ah yes, I didn't think of that. (It's just after midnight here) I will message Ian tomorrow first thing. Many thanks for your response.

19 minutes ago, Shoe73 said:

Thanks for looking @Shoe73 I was looking for the panels that cover the sides of the shell you found. But not the ordinary/stock panels, they have to be the protruding ones which accommodate the extra room needed for the larger battery of the 1300/1600wh. Hopefully Ian should be able to help. I was going to contact him via live support feed on speedyfeets website, but it's still early here (7:27am). Thanks again for checking! :)

14 minutes ago, Eddrush said:

Thanks for looking @Shoe73 I was looking for the panels that cover the sides of the shell you found. But not the ordinary/stock panels, they have to be the protruding ones which accommodate the extra room needed for the larger battery of the 1300/1600wh. Hopefully Ian should be able to help. I was going to contact him via live support feed on speedyfeets website, but it's still early here (7:27am). Thanks again for checking! :)

So you think about upgrading your ACM?

Just a Little hint...even if you get the "protruding" Panels...you are not able to "just stack" the 2 packs you have above each other without any extra work!

To make it fit you have to open each pack and arrange the cells in a specific way and so that you have only one BMS per side...you can found out more here, it has exactly to look like this:

Otherwise it will not fit....even with the protruding panels

29 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

So you think about upgrading your ACM?

Just a Little hint...even if you get the "protruding" Panels...you are not able to "just stack" the 2 packs you have above each other without any extra work!

To make it fit you have to open each pack and arrange the cells in a specific way and so that you have only one BMS per side...you can found out more here, it has exactly to look like this:

Otherwise it will not fit....even with the protruding panels

Ah no @KingSong69, a bit misconstrued. I only need to replace one side of my 1300wh panel (I already own the exact model). Thanks for your feedback, very informative! :) 

I won't need to make any upgrades. Also, a little while back I made an additional purchase and pre-ordered a 1600wh (so I will have 2 ACM's) :D It will or should arrive in a few weeks!  

Archived