Video - Electric Unicycle Night Ride Starting from Tai Tong Shan, Hong Kong

John Eucist

Those look like some pretty heavy duty flashlights you're using... although I don't know much about those. Did you know that vee73's youtube username "taskulamppufriikki" is Finnish for "flashlight-freak"? Apparently before getting into EUCs, he tested and got quite an arsenal of flashlights, up to the point where manufacturers would start sending him their lights for testing.

Looks like a fun ride in the dark. :) Were you able to make it all the way through without stopping to charge?

Yeah no charging.  Weakest link was a 340 Wh.  Me and Kevin had 680 Wh.

Those look like some pretty heavy duty flashlights you're using... although I don't know much about those. Did you know that vee73's youtube username "taskulamppufriikki" is Finnish for "flashlight-freak"? Apparently before getting into EUCs, he tested and got quite an arsenal of flashlights, up to the point where manufacturers would start sending him their lights for testing.

Yeah my flashlights were each powered by a 18650.  There were some weaker ones in the mix though.

it looks fun!   Can I join the next time?

You live in Hong Kong?
EDIT: Just saw on your profile that you do.
Please join our HK FB group.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/hkeuc/
The event was organized there for all members.  There will be more.  That said, I'll probably be busy next few weeks but there's 100+ members there of which the vast majority lives in HK.  You can make your own event there too if you don't want to wait for someone else to make one.  Do you know how to read/write Chinese?

Archived