Illustrating the Risks of Hard Acceleration

Jason McNeil

10 minutes ago, RenaissanceMan said:

@@Chris Westland Just amazing, these graphs:smartass:! Opens an entirely different view of the world and EUCs in particular:wacko:!  Could you just elaborate a little more on how exaclty the zone of pain relates to biomass :P as well as on EUCs' relation to the dating zone:wub:?! I desperately need to know:rolleyes:!

@RenaissanceMan I would have thought you would have seen these relationships clearly.   With every new technology comes uncertainty, but I've tried to answer some of these questions below. 

Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 1.48.34 PM.png

12 minutes ago, Chris Westland said:

@RenaissanceMan I would have thought you would have seen these relationships clearly.   With every new technology comes uncertainty, but I've tried to answer some of these questions below. 

Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 1.48.34 PM.png

Now we just need to establish what new technology you had in mind: biomass exploitation, dating zone energy production or shark catalyzed dophin growth? Surely it cannot involve EUCs :whistling:!

On 4/8/2017 at 3:59 PM, KingSong69 said:

my two 18" wheels have a totally different torque...and they have this difference not only one direction. the smooth has a smooth braking also, the torque monster has a torque braking...

Sorry, you probably already said this in a previous post and I must have missed it, but which of your wheels is the one with the most torque?  I like torque and if I get another wheel, I would like one with a lot of torque.  Because I weigh about about 95 kilo and am tall.   Thanks.  And which one is the smoother?  Smooth is good also.  I am guessing the Kingsong has more torque, but the Gotway has a higher rated motor.  Also, I see you have ridden a Ninebot, can you say how much better the Kingsong and Gotway are compared to the Ninebot?  Does the 18 inch tire and stronger motor make a lot of difference?

11 hours ago, steve454 said:

Sorry, you probably already said this in a previous post and I must have missed it, but which of your wheels is the one with the most torque?  I like torque and if I get another wheel, I would like one with a lot of torque.  Because I weigh about about 95 kilo and am tall.   Thanks.  And which one is the smoother?  Smooth is good also.  I am guessing the Kingsong has more torque, but the Gotway has a higher rated motor.  Also, I see you have ridden a Ninebot, can you say how much better the Kingsong and Gotway are compared to the Ninebot?  Does the 18 inch tire and stronger motor make a lot of difference?

From my experience:

Generally...the bigger the wheel is ...the less torque is available! Smaller wheels like 14inch wheels are much more agil and accelerate better!

There are newer wheels like the 18" Msuper which compensate that by more Motor power...but in General a bigger wheel has less torque, is less good for climbing etc etc.

My 18" experience with Msuper V3 67 Volt and KS18 1200Watt (over 1Year old Model, in the meantime got much better!):

I would still say my KS18 has better torque, but the Msuper is more smooth and much faster!

Also Keep in mind, that the Msuper 84Volt is even more powerfull! So in the Moment i would vote (and get myself) a ACM or MSuper 84 Volt! ( and i am heavy guy, also!)

Last Weekend we had a Group ride with 9Bot e+, Firewheel F779, KS16, ACM 820, my Msuper V3 ....and i and all others were able to ride all wheels and compare!

So some People will hate me, but:

Nowadays the 9bot is really old crap, Sorry! it is too weak, to slow to, to small Batterie, and i hated the "curve dipping Firmware"!!!

Nearly everyone in the Group was voting for the Msuper and the Ninebot rider choosed the Msuper 84Volt as it's next buy.....

21 hours ago, RenaissanceMan said:

Now we just need to establish what new technology you had in mind: biomass exploitation, dating zone energy production or shark catalyzed dophin growth? Surely it cannot involve EUCs :whistling:!

You are right @RenaissanceMan ... I haven't really figured out how teens (or anyone else) can use EUC's for sex (but wouldn't this be a great marketing ploy!).  And as @KingSong69 points out, bigger is not necessarily better ...

16 minutes ago, Chris Westland said:

You are right @RenaissanceMan ... I haven't really figured out how teens (or anyone else) can use EUC's for sex (but wouldn't this be a great marketing ploy!).  And as @KingSong69 points out, bigger is not necessarily better ...

Thats easy!

Step one: get going (not talking about riding the wheel)

Step two: lift partner/get lifted by partner, so walking is possible (while keeping going)

Step three: step on wheel (without interrupting anything)

Step four: drive over just the right frequency and size of bumps in the ground for optimal bouncyness

--

Since EUCs are so new, a lot of (pointless) world records and "first!"s are easily possible. This might be a nice one. Hardest part is probably, where in the world would you do that...

12 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

Also Keep in mind, that the Msuper 84Volt is even more powerfull! So in the Moment i would vote (and get myself) a ACM or MSuper 84 Volt! ( and i am heavy guy, also!)

12 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

Nearly everyone in the Group was voting for the Msuper and the Ninebot rider choosed the Msuper 84Volt as it's next buy...

Thanks, that's what I am thinking also, the ACM or the MSuper 84 Volt would be the wheels to buy.  For some reason, maybe because I've seen more videos with the Gotway, and a lot of people like them, I like them too.  Also Gotway is still  making newer models, and Ninebot hasn't made anything new except the 14 inch wheel with a small battery.  But I also like Kingsong, they are making new models also.

5 hours ago, steve454 said:

Thanks, that's what I am thinking also, the ACM or the MSuper 84 Volt would be the wheels to buy.  For some reason, maybe because I've seen more videos with the Gotway, and a lot of people like them, I like them too.  Also Gotway is still  making newer models, and Ninebot hasn't made anything new except the 14 inch wheel with a small battery.  But I also like Kingsong, they are making new models also.

kingsong is doing all, To make their wheels more secure and safer... They use the best Mosfets and boards...thick wires and have a mich better quality than GW...

unfortunatly most buyers just and only look out for the best performance...and that's what GW delivers...

Archived