1 minute ago, Vik's said:

Would be more sceptical to those. They are holding the motors and could interfere with the wheel alignment if tampered with...

Don't think they needs to be unscrewed anyway.

I dont know why Russian friends keep telling me to remove all 8. Anyways ,will try the smaller ones tomorrow and report

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ozzy said:

I dont know why Russian friends keep telling me to remove all 8. Anyways ,will try the smaller ones tomorrow and report

Most of them have a xiaomi mini, bought without warranty and therefore have nothing to loose...

12 hours ago, Vik's said:

Most of them have a xiaomi mini, bought without warranty and therefore have nothing to loose...

well i removed the screws, put double side tape removed the tape etc. its now better but not perfect.I think its the nature of abs plastic and design

1 hour ago, Ozpeter said:

Somewhere on YouTube there's an official segway video showing maintenance of MiniPro and it includes adjustment of the wheel arches.  But can I find it?  No...

yea please find it if you can need to see

3 hours ago, ozzy said:

well i removed the screws, put double side tape removed the tape etc. its now better but not perfect.I think its the nature of abs plastic and design

Looks not that much worse than on my black one. The black one have a slightly different shape of fenders (I would say better..)

BTW, did you check the tire pressure? It's important to have some good pressure in them so you get full range and more stable, smooth ride.

42 minutes ago, Vik's said:

Looks not that much worse than on my black one. The black one have a slightly different shape of fenders (I would say better..)

BTW, did you check the tire pressure? It's important to have some good pressure in them so you get full range and more stable, smooth ride.

Well i realized this noise on the fenders when checking the tire pressure :). Suprisingly both tires are equal 30 psi 

There is a lot of talk about the tire pressure needing to be topped up frequently. Does this concern anybody else? Is there a flaw in the Mini Pro's tires? I have had tons of different wheels in my life and most are nearly maintenance free. Why do the Mini Pro's wheels seem to need constant attention?

I pumped mine to 45 when it came.  2 weeks and 107km later I went to top them up and found that they haven't lost any air at all.  I prefer higher pressures on my MiniPro and e-bikes.  It enables greater range and the higher pressures supposedly reduce the likelihood of punctures.

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, ozzy said:

Today i did my first outside run and i see the vehicle doesnt pass  16km/h is that because of 50km running limit?

Maybe yes, but 50km mileage is quickly done, over 50km you will get a notification like "great you run 50km now you can go faster at 18kmh" 

32 minutes ago, ozzy said:

Today i did my first outside run and i see the vehicle doesnt pass  16km/h is that because of 50km running limit?

Mine had no speed increase after 50km, it always went to 17.5kph since completion of the first 1km.  There was a "Congratulations" message at 50km but no reference to a speed increase.

9 minutes ago, RooMiniPro said:

Mine had no speed increase after 50km, it always went to 17.5kph since completion of the first 1km.  There was a "Congratulations" message at 50km but no reference to a speed increase.

same here - I'm on FW 1.4.0

29 minutes ago, RooMiniPro said:

no notification after 50km ? but , us, before get this speed limit gift at 18kmh, we run only at 16km/h, not more

8 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

no notification after 50km ? but , us, before get this speed limit gift at 18kmh, we run only at 16km/h, not more

I said there was a notification at 50km but no speed increase. Full speed was given after 1km.

Archived