Please help cuban guy here

jaddo

hi there,

i just found this website alibaba where hoverboards are like 80 or 160 usd,,,from China,,has anybody bought from this website? how safe and durable are these hoverboards? which one should i look for? thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 30/03/2017 at 5:25 AM, jaddo said:

hi there,

i just found this website alibaba where hoverboards are like 80 or 160 usd,,,from China,,has anybody bought from this website? how safe and durable are these hoverboards? which one should i look for? thanks

Hi  @jaddo,

I would refrain from purchasing a Hoverboard directly from China, as these will likely be drop-shipped to you without any due care or attention to the UK consumer. Although every Hoverboard is manufactured in China, it is up to the vendor which parts are used and how safe the components are before the manufacturing phase of your board.

A legitimate UK-based company will ensure that your Hoverboard passes all the UK regulations and conforms to UK safety. Boards that you might buy cheap from China are likely to have unsafe batteries, unsafe plugs and unsafe PCB's. For the sake of safety and wellbeing, look elsewhere :)

Hope this helps!

1 hour ago, SWEGWAY-PRO said:

legitimate UK-based company will ensure that your Hoverboard passes all the UK regulations and conforms to UK safety. Boards that you might buy cheap from China are likely to have unsafe batteries, unsafe plugs and unsafe PCB's. For the sake of safety and wellbeing, look elsewhere :)

That's advice that isn't a whole lot of use to the original questioner seeing as he is in Canada!

Archived