1 minute ago, kasenutty said:

You should ask that girl to marry you. She sounds nice, and she works at Amazon. 

Haha she knows her job for sure!! But I'll stick to my beautiful wife of almost 17 years. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

That's what you think. Just wait till the town ladies see you riding around on that hot ride, no woman can resist the irrresistable charm of a man on a Mini Pro :D

Hahaha 

I've had to stop riding my MiniPro in urban areas because of how dangerous it is trying to ride through all the knickers being thrown at me by women I pass by.  When I tell them I can get 25-35km range on my mini Segway, depending on which voltage charger I charge with, it's like dirty talk to them.  As I'm happily attached, I have had to stick to back-road routes to avoid them. 

Here's the latest fun update in the saga of my Deal of the Day.

Amazon finally did ship my Mini Pro and told me I would get it by today - Thursday, April 13th, 2017.  (a full 18 days after it was ordered) So that was fine. Once, the shipment left Amazon the arrival date moved to next Tuesday (not surprising to me considering my location and the Easter Weekend). Now UPS says that it will arrive by the end of business next Friday (Amazon still says Tuesday).  I am happy that it is on the way either way.  Just keeping you posted on the details. Have a great Easter weekend!!

1 minute ago, RooMiniPro said:

Do you live on a remote island surrounded by shark infested waters? It sounds like online purchases are hard to get to your location. 

Basically yes actually. lol (whales and icebergs not sharks) But other than that you are pretty much dead on. lol

The latest update:

UPS just changed from expected delivery of this Friday (groan) to "Information Unavailable" (woot). It is my experience (limited experience) that this happens when UPS hands off to a regional carrier which is what they will do here.  Certainly does not mean I'm going get it before Friday but Amazon still lists today as the arrival date. Here's hoping!

So I'm back from my first ride!! 

What an incredibly amazing device. So intuitive and easy to learn. I got it in seconds and I am a person who has never been on a hoverboard outside standing on one at the mall one day for a couple minutes. I love it. 

My son and daughter both jumped on it and got the hang of it very quickly!!

16 minutes ago, Pezman said:

What an incredibly amazing device. So intuitive and easy to learn. I got it in seconds and I am a person who has never been on a hoverboard outside standing on one at the mall one day for a couple minutes. I love it. 

It is an amazing unit. I'm loving mine too even though i have an EUC....

Missing my ninebots here in Las Palmas! Havn't seen any euc (no minis either) here... Only a couple of crap-boards...

So I'm wondering...

I have an apparently broken air pressure gauge so if you were to press your thumb into your mini pro tire about how hard would you say they are when inflated properly? Hard as...

Also why does the tire itself say 30 psi and the manual says 45-50psi?

Archived