Gotway France recall's all Msuper!!!

US69

Hey Guys,

Gotway France recalled ALL MsupersV3....because of the connector Problem...

See here in the French Forum (translated by Google)!

https://www.espritroue.fr/topic/2074-rappel-monoroues-gotway-pour-contrôle-et-correctif/?do=findComment&comment=43094

From my view -with that knowledge- everbody can put some pressure on it's seller to do that also...

At this Point (first recall i ever recognized) i would definitly advise all MSuper owners to Change their connectors/wires or at least take some other methods into consideration! (see Marty's fix)

20 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Gotway France recalled ALL MsupersV3....because of the connector Problem...

That is excellent news! Gotway France must have received assurance from GW that it would be compensated for the modifications!

Sorry but I was not able to open the link. Did Gotway admit there is a wiring issue and did they explain the exact breakdown of the required components and method on how to perform the repair/mods? If the repairs are performed out in the field will GW honor their warranty?

It is a pitty i can not speak France...and i dont have an accout to the French Forum...

I really would like to draw their Attention on the completly melted ACM cable's!

Gotway France owners might have some influence on GW China to Change the cable Diameter on all wheels!

2 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

It is a pitty i can not speak France...and i dont have an accout to the French Forum...

I really would like to draw their Attention on the completly melted ACM cable's!

Gotway France owners might have some influence on GW China to Change the cable Diameter on all wheels!

Not speaking french you can use https://translate,google,com to translate the whole website/ forum ;)

Guillaume from EROUE (Gotway France) is a smart guy. I met him last year in France. After some minutes of discussion and Powerpoint slides we figured out to follow the same path. He's pushing GotWay ahead to get the target. But on this road a lot of minor issues needs to be fixed by the manufacturers,

As he has a long term view and vision with his team, he knows how important the current time is to establish his business, being a very respected dealer/ distributor. He has a big community in behind. So I could also imagine that he' doing the work and may get parts from GotWay.

EUC business is not organised like automotive where dealers gets paid back for their warranty work (based on time/ work tables and a percentage (e,g. 70%) pay back. Parts/ kits for warranty repairs could be ordered on special part numbers. Coming to this point current manufacturers need to move their mind/ rise maturity or this will be done any time in the future by new manufacturers used to handle international sales, being fit with marketing/ service management and warranty handling.

Kudos for EROUE doing this service campaign.

Archived