Is it OK to multi-task to comedic effect?

dpong

Ha ha ha!!  I deserved that.  :)

This one matches the music a little better.  This is me, first time trying to ride in the wild, after about 1 week of practice indoors hugging the back of the couch.  Epic fail is in there somewhere, worthy of a good laugh:

http://bennyhillifier.com/?id=TFmo9qJYLpk

[You guys who just jump on it and get it the first time just kill me.  I worked *hard* for my meager skills.]

Ha ha ha!!  I deserved that.  :)

This one matches the music a little better.  This is me, first time trying to ride in the wild, after about 1 week of practice indoors hugging the back of the couch.  Epic fail is in there somewhere, worthy of a good laugh:

http://bennyhillifier.com/?id=TFmo9qJYLpk

[You guys who just jump on it and get it the first time just kill me.  I worked *hard* for my meager skills.]

NOBODY jumps on it and get it the first time.  Well except for maybe people who have ridden manual unicycles.  Typically takes about two hours (or 1 week of 10 minutes each) to be able to sorta start to get it.

Here's what I'm talking about regarding unicyclists.

You're the electric version of this (singing instead of guitar tho) :D

Awesome dpong!  When I multitask I eat gravel. 

NOBODY jumps on it and get it the first time.  Well except for maybe people who have ridden manual unicycles.  Typically takes about two hours (or 1 week of 10 minutes each) to be able to sorta start to get it.

For some reason Switzerland has a lot of unicycle riders.  I think they offer it as a class in high school gyms.  Or I just know a lot of weird folks.  I've run into 3 people who just jumped right on and rode with no problem, and all three were unicyclists. 

I'll rather chase the WOW's. If I'm riding straight road, I tend to to get 'how lazy is that' comments. If I do some tricks at the same time, or talk to phone or eat ice cream I get the 'cool' comments. Yeah, I'm the dancing bear fishing for treats. Besides driving straight road has become boring.

I'll rather chase the WOW's. If I'm riding straight road, I tend to to get 'how lazy is that' comments. If I do some tricks at the same time, or talk to phone or eat ice cream I get the 'cool' comments. Yeah, I'm the dancing bear fishing for treats. Besides driving straight road has become boring.

Sounds like you'll soon have to start off-road riding in forest paths for challenge, like vee... ;)

Once I'll learn to type with Twiddler3 fluent enough, I'll start writing blog posts while EUing :)

http://flow-morewithless.blogspot.de/2015/04/tekgear-twiddle-3-one-hand-chorded.html

I also bought foldable kayak (Oru kayak) which I plan to use with EU so that a ride to beach with EU, Oru in my back. Unfold Oru, put EU inside it, paddle away, get back to beach, fold kayak and ride back. Oru is about 15 kg so 85+15kg=100kg. It definitely affects riding so it will interesting to see what that does to battery consumption.

Archived