Revolution, finally !!

master255

8 hours ago, steve454 said:

Good point.  You could update to 1.4.0. however, and be even safer than 1.2.5.  Supposed to be safer than earlier versions.  I don't know about that, mine will get up to 15mph without beeps or tiltback.  Only tried it for a few seconds on a full charge.:blink1:

What about all that fuss about speed restrictions below 40% charge in 1.4.0? Cause I don't get any restrictions in speed until the battery reach 20% (max 12 km/h after that).

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I think Vik's is still on 1.2.2, and I haven't had any issues with 1.2.5 since I got my wheel.  Usually I don't mind experimenting, but I also don't like to fix what's not broken.  ...

Don't change the winning horse! Yes, I have zero issues whatsoever with 1.2.3 and don't want to upgrade beyond the point of no return.

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

...  It would be good to find a firmware revision table that details the changes made as it would be easier to decide whether to upgrade or not.  That link in Vik's post isn't working.

Thanks for reminding me about that link! Since I can't edit my old posts I haven't updated the link there. Will try to find that document when I get home.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

It would be good to find a firmware revision table that details the changes made as it would be easier to decide whether to upgrade or not.  That link in Vik's post isn't working.

Here you go: VersionFW :)

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

The AIO package is a very nice solution, but unfortunately i cannot use it to downgrade my Mini Pro from 1.2.2 to 1.1.7: App version 3.5.1 doesn't allow me to login with my user/pw, that i created with App version 4.0.4 last week, when i got my little segway. It always states a network error 6. It seems to me, that Ninebot changed the loginserver address in the App. Anyone any idea how to solve this?

Edited by JanN
Grammar

On ‎28‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 10:31 PM, JanN said:

The AIO package is a very nice solution, but unfortunately i cannot use it to downgrade my Mini Pro from 1.2.2 to 1.1.7: App version 3.5.1 doesn't allow me to login with my user/pw, that i created with App version 4.0.4 last week, when i got my little segway. It always states a network error 6. It seems to me, that Ninebot changed the loginserver address in the App. Anyone any idea how to solve this?

That's really unfortunate! I didn't look into that app lockout situation until now after long vacation. Don't like the way Ninebot kicks us out of the v3 app... especially since v4 app sucks!

Seems that one way would be to spoof logon server somehow...

23 hours ago, Vik's said:

That's really unfortunate! I didn't look into that app lockout situation until now after long vacation. Don't like the way Ninebot kicks us out of the v3 app... especially since v4 app sucks!

Seems that one way would be to spoof logon server somehow...

Analysing the apps "home calls" seems in general to be a good idea. I found 5 different servers in china it connects to when online. I really don't like this spying...

Do you have version 3.5.1 logged in? Possibly it just writes the login state into a file, that can be generated by hand...

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...

newbie with nbot C - seems to max out at 10mph then  beeps/tiltsbk (already hv 35km ridden). Wheel had 1.4.0 when i got it. Is there a specific frmwr that will allow wheel to go faster? ( nb - wheel is set for no limit so im thinking is frmwr related). app says 1.4.0 is latest so no option for 1.4.3.

Any thoughts? much obliged!

i just acquired a very slightly used ninebotC and after riding 25miles i see it maxes out at 10mph. Will the the firmware tool allow for more speed out of this very old wheel? and given the weaker motor and 6mosfet config, is it even advisable to trick a C into thinking it is something more? Cheers!

• 2 years later...