How do I reset the board if I do not know the brand because it is, a generic china made copy cat?

Brian

I have a unicycle that I do not know the brand. Ordered it from China. My buddy took it apart to maybe upgrade the battery, never the less. We put it back together it will turn on ,beeps , then in gauges to rip forward and out of control. How can we solve this. Thanks Brian from SF.

WP_20150717_23_26_11_Pro.jpg

WP_20150717_23_27_42_Pro.jpg

You normally have to set the wheel upright then short out a pair of jumper connections on the board and turn on.

Trouble is without knowing which jumpers to short out you could brick the board. 

what is your best guess? and tell me what "brick the board", means? Because my friend has to think the board is good, I think its crap...Just your best guess and do these two contact points carry any voltage? Its been frustratingly tiresome when there are little but no schematics online to refer to.And which brings me to another question. Where do I find these schematics online, because its not in any standard repository for electronic circuit boards. Thank for all your help, Brian P.  SF

My best guess would be two of the three contacts at the top right in the white surround with the arrow pointing at it. But if I'm wrong you could brick (burn out or wreck) the board beyond repair.

Archived