Kingsong KS14B | €280 | Netherlands

Eventhough I got this wheel just about three months ago, I'm already looking to upgrade. Why? I feel the need for more range. This wheel can do 12-14km, but I simply want to go on for longer and not have to carry an extra battery around. 

Other than the range, I have no remarks about the wheel. Its fast ( I've reached 26km/h ), the automatic lights work great, and the bluetooth speaker sound pretty good too. 

174wh swappable battery

25km/h top speed ( cruising speed ~22km/h)

Automatic lights ( works great from my experience) + brake light

Integrated bluetooth speaker

Build quality seems really solid. I haven't really dropped it yet, so no mayor scratches. Milage is about 200km I'd say( The total mileage has reset itself a few times for some reason, I think its something with the app) 

As I said, I got it less than two months ago, so It's as good as new. Feel free to make an offer if you're interested.

- Shipping to EU is possible ( but expensive; starts at €34) 

- Shipping to NL €13,25

-Pickup in Arnhem,GL is also possible 

IMO this is a great first wheel, cheap but good qualitiy/speed/features. Also good for someone looking for a cheap short range commuter. 

Feel free to contact me for more information. 

IMG_20170312_134846[2].jpg

IMG_20170312_134909[1].jpg

• 3 weeks later...

@Milo Dorigo, just a thought, I am not certain of the layout of the KS-14B, but the 340 Wh KS-14C I have got has a completely empty space under the other side pad (I.e. The 680Wh version simply has two 340Wh batteries, one on each side , the 340Wh one has just the 1 on one side). The circuitry is all in the top under the handle.

One possibility, other than selling it, might be to add a battery pack in the other side, obviously it would no longer be removable. The only problem, if that space is empty, is if the charge connector is part of the removable battery as an addditional battery would need to be connected to the same charge point for charging.

On 3/13/2017 at 5:47 PM, Milo Dorigo said:

Eventhough I got this wheel just about three months ago, I'm already looking to upgrade. Why? I feel the need for more range. This wheel can do 12-14km, but I simply want to go on for longer and not have to carry an extra battery around. 

Other than the range, I have no remarks about the wheel. Its fast ( I've reached 26km/h ), the automatic lights work great, and the bluetooth speaker sound pretty good too. 

174wh swappable battery

25km/h top speed ( cruising speed ~22km/h)

Automatic lights ( works great from my experience) + brake light

Integrated bluetooth speaker

Build quality seems really solid. I haven't really dropped it yet, so no mayor scratches. Milage is about 200km I'd say( The total mileage has reset itself a few times for some reason, I think its something with the app) 

As I said, I got it less than two months ago, so It's as good as new. Feel free to make an offer if you're interested.

- Shipping to EU is possible ( but expensive; starts at €34) 

- Shipping to NL €13,25

-Pickup in Arnhem,GL is also possible 

IMO this is a great first wheel, cheap but good qualitiy/speed/features. Also good for someone looking for a cheap short range commuter. 

Feel free to contact me for more information. 

IMG_20170312_134846[2].jpg

IMG_20170312_134909[1].jpg

Every time I see a Kingsong video I am more and more impressed.  Looks like a great wheel!

• 2 months later...

Archived