The Rockwheel GT16 Rocks !!

Pingouin

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, swvision said:

Can't speak from personal experience, but several on here have reported back successful transactions with green fashion & travel AliExpress shop.

edit: reminder though, Rockwheel GT16 line is being upgraded, so if you order now, it might take at least a couple of months.

9 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Can't speak from personal experience, but several on here have reported back successful transactions with green fashion & travel AliExpress shop.

edit: reminder though, Rockwheel GT16 line is being upgraded, so if you order now, it might take at least a couple of months.

:( I was about to press the buy button. I will wait a little longer. Hopefully they will have more range on the updated models. I was also thinking of buying extra batteries to open and swap when I run out of juice; But it might be harder than imagined. Anyhow, thanks for the advice. I'll hold off for now.

Just now, swvision said:

:( I was about to press the buy button. I will wait a little longer. Hopefully they will have more range on the updated models. I was also thinking of buying extra batteries to open and swap when I run out of juice; But it might be harder than imagined. Anyhow, thanks for the advice. I'll hold off for now.

Yes, there looks to be a new ~1kWH option. No AliExpress sellers have listed, but some TaoBao listings do have, along with a supposed 3rd color option.

Archived