Kingsong app mileage readout.

abinder3

Just now, abinder3 said:

IMG_3082.thumb.PNG.74764262d7bab84d31093edb934d6e33.PNG

(that was the only way it would let me upload another photo)

okay. So what is the "cycling for 41km" referring to when the other screen of the app says "current mileage 34.28km"?

confused. 

Allen

:-)

Thats just the rest of mileage you can exspect from your Batterie!

When you start with 100%batterie it should say about 120kmh or more on a 1360++ KS18...when the Batterie goes down then also the rest of mileage/km goes down...

It mean here you can go "cycling for" another 41km before Batterie is emtpy

Just now, KingSong69 said:

:-)

Thats just the rest of mileage you can exspect from your Batterie!

When you start with 100%batterie it should say about 120kmh or more on a 1360++ KS18...when the Batterie goes down then also the rest of mileage/km goes down...

It mean here you can go "cycling for" another 41km before Batterie is emtpy

Okay. That's makes sense now. 

(My battery was at 69% when I stopped.)

Thanks !!!!

48 minutes ago, Adlers83 said:

That means you have the 680wh version right? 

check next time when it is fully charged, it should show then 60km.

And are you pushing your wheel against the tilt back? 42km/h wow :blink1:

No.  I have the 1680 wh 1200 w version of the KS18.
I already went 34.28km and have 69% battery charge left as is seen in the first uploaded photo.  I was constantly fighting strong headwinds and crosswinds.

I wouldn't be surprised if it may of been a little gps 'glitch' that showed the 42kph speed.  However, there were a few times that the 4 beeps did go off and I have that set at 40kph.
(Lots of boats in the Marina where I was riding near so maybe their radar may of had an affect on a slight gps glitch.  Also, I don't know of any EUC that seems to get perfect gps signal 100% of the time.)

I don't recall ever feeling any tilt back, but then again, I was constantly fighting the wind so I may not of noticed any tilt back.

Allen

17 minutes ago, abinder3 said:

No.  I have the 1680 wh 1200 w version of the KS18.
I already went 34.28km and have 69% battery charge left as is seen in the first uploaded photo.  I was constantly fighting strong headwinds and crosswinds.

I wouldn't be surprised if it may of been a little gps 'glitch' that showed the 42kph speed.  However, there were a few times that the 4 beeps did go off and I have that set at 40kph.
(Lots of boats in the Marina where I was riding near so maybe their radar may of had an affect on a slight gps glitch.  Also, I don't know of any EUC that seems to get perfect gps signal 100% of the time.)

I don't recall ever feeling any tilt back, but then again, I was constantly fighting the wind so I may not of noticed any tilt back.

Allen

The ks app and all other EUC apps -i knew- do not work with gps....it works by rounds of the wheel....the wheel communicates their tyre rounds aka kmh to the app....

when i start with my ks18 1360wh it shows estimated 120km at the start...which are in real about 80....with my weight:-)

Just now, KingSong69 said:

The ks app and all other EUC apps -i knew- do not work with gps....it works by rounds of the wheel....the wheel communicates their tyre rounds aka kmh to the app....

That would make sense.  Definitely a lot or room for error there.
(Too bad the app didn't give the user the option to use the gps the app is on instead.)

Allen

9 hours ago, abinder3 said:

That would make sense.  Definitely a lot or room for error there.
(Too bad the app didn't give the user the option to use the gps the app is on instead.)

Allen

wait a moment..i have to correct : .Gyrometrics(former 9botmetric) uses gps...it even compares data from your wheel and can corrrect it....

but standard GW and KS dont use Gps

Archived