Kingsong firmware v1.25

Addwyn

2 minutes ago, _Patrick_ said:

Does anyone recommend to switch from 1.22 to 1.25?

I've got a KS-16C which had no update since it was bought.

I dont't care about bluetooth issues. What about driving security? Is 1.25 reliable?

I heard of no specific probs with 1.25 (and use it quite since it came out). Major differences are (as far as i remember) the "starting torque" and a changing speed limit depending on battery capacity.

With 1.25 max speed (30 km/h) is now reduced to ?25 or 20? km/h once battery drops below ~25%.

With 1.22 there was no speed restriction based on battery capacity?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Chriull said:

I heard of no specific probs with 1.25 (and use it quite since it came out). Major differences are (as far as i remember) the "starting torque" and a changing speed limit depending on battery capacity.

With 1.25 max speed (30 km/h) is now reduced to ?25 or 20? km/h once battery drops below ~25%.

With 1.22 there was no speed restriction based on battery capacity?

Nope :-)

on 1.22 it was worse:

On 1.22 the Speed restriction did not start on 25-30%......it starts at 40-45%!!!

So V1.25 is especially for 16B/C Drivers a very good Thing. Safety wise i can say nothing bad about it!

My main "Problem": It sometimes looses the Kilometers driven and Forgets to add them to "complete mileage"...

But other than that, all good! @_Patrick_ You should be good to go!

2 hours ago, Chriull said:

Just to be precise, the top speed STARTS to get lowered at 25% (or 30%, not sure) battery. The change is incremential, so at 24% batt (at any given moment) the top speed is still almost 30km/h.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived