V5F Inmotion electric unicycle not working

Matthew

Hi, so I just bought the V5F inmotion electric unicycle and I have ridden it for a little bit. It is winter right now for me and about 27 degrees fahrenheit. While I was riding it, I heard some kind of warning, probably the warning telling me that it was too cold or something, (it definatly wasn't about speed or anything like that cause i wasn't going fast at all) and then I started to fall off of it so i tried to slow down as much as I could, then jumped off of it making the unicycle to kinda slide on its side. Keep in mind I was not going that fast at all, maybe 8-10 mph. When I went over to start it up again, nothing happened. I took it back to my house and plugged it in to the charging cable. The unicycle was kinda wet cause of the snow. When i plugged it in, the charging lights did not come on but the red light on the charging box was red. I let it sit like that for a couple of hours and then came back and saw that the red light had become green but when i pressed the sensor button, nothing happened. Its like the thing is dead even though it is fully charged. The bluetooth wont work obvioustly cause of the fact that the thing isn't on. I just need help and am wondering what to do.

The unicycle is still a bit damp kinda in where the wheel is so im wondering if that needs to fully dry.

11 hours ago, Matthew said:

The unicycle is still a bit damp kinda in where the wheel is so im wondering if that needs to fully dry.

What do you mean, ride fastly at high speed and the air will dry it out.  Then see if it works properly.  Sorry, i wish you good luck

2 hours ago, Matthew said:

Hi, so I just bought the V5F inmotion electric unicycle and I have ridden it for a little bit. It is winter right now for me and about 27 degrees fahrenheit. While I was riding it, I heard some kind of warning, probably the warning telling me that it was too cold or something, (it definatly wasn't about speed or anything like that cause i wasn't going fast at all) and then I started to fall off of it so i tried to slow down as much as I could, then jumped off of it making the unicycle to kinda slide on its side.

I find that my V8 is very sensitive to cold ... the battery discharge rate seems to really slow down at any temp under 40F, and I maybe only get 10 miles out of a full charge.  Let it warm up and dry out and see if everything comes back to normal ...

If you have a damp issue, don't just let it dry naturally, as this warming muggy condition might lead to corrosion.  I'd force the damp out by playing a hair dryer over it until it was crisp and dry.  Concentrate on the on/off switch, it sounds like the problem could be in there.

Archived