Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 10/25/2019 at 3:09 PM, december11 said:

Great! 
Have you any other problems/question about the app? 

For now I saw only the remaining kilometers aren't correct - shows 16 532 or something like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jenti said:

For now I saw only the remaining kilometers aren't correct - shows 16 532 or something like that

Yep, it's a bug, disable neural network in settings. 
We'll fixed it in one of next releases) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's new in beta 5.3.1-235:
- KingSong: Added Max Speed Mode in Device Settings
- Gotway: Fixed beeps on automatic torch
- Fixed sharing tracks in Trip

Special thanks @Jason McNeil and eWheels for DarknessBot support!

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2019 at 7:43 PM, Ben Kim said:

Great, i’ll check it out later. It scared me thinking something was wrong with my main board 😂

Please, check the last beta. Scary beeping should gone away ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys! 
Astrologers proclaim the week of KingSong

Beta testers with KS wheels

Please, check the last beta-version. We add a new feature - Max Speed mode. You can find it in device settings. 
It let you quickly set up:
Speed - on Max value
Alarms (EUC) - first and second - disables, last alarm - (Max speed - 1).
Check is it working, please! 

Thank you a lot, guys!
I'll be glad to know what are you thinking about this feature!


KS18XL users

@General Principle has a problems with constantly disconnections. (It's look like as a V10(F) problem:()  
I'd rather to know, is it a unique problem or anybody has the same issue? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t be bothered reading 43 pages

 

but on my iPhone 11 Pro all versions of iOS and now on 13.3

 

the record button is almost never there, although sometimes it appears

 

on my Gotway MSX the power meter reads very high 8000w and occasionally the AR view displays a white screen

 

also if I change the speed of the wheel in settings I get tilt back at the minimum speed, and I need to go into the Gotway app to reset it, from memory it sets it to about 13km/h

 

i have the 84v wheel set at 84v in the app

 

I also use a V10F with the app

 

haven't actually Noticed any issues there other than the record and AR bugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

latest beta, auto torch no longer causes beeps on wheel, but it doesn’t actually work on my gotway wheels. Light does not turn on automatically. 

Edited by Ben Kim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Sorry if this has already been raised.  First of all, love the app, much better than the ones provided by KS and Gotway.  One thing that I liked about it was that I was able to track everything on my Apple Watch.  I just purchased the premium package and noticed that I could no longer connect to my watch.  Getting a ‘hardware not supported’ message.  Also, for some reason cannot adjust the speed alarms or change any config on the wheel.  Not sure if it is an iOS update or watch OS update issue.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, JonnyBonz said:

One thing that I liked about it was that I was able to track everything on my Apple Watch.  I just purchased the premium package and noticed that I could no longer connect to my watch.  Getting a ‘hardware not supported’ message.  

What are your watchOS and iOS versions now?

 

4 hours ago, JonnyBonz said:

Also, for some reason cannot adjust the speed alarms or change any config on the wheel.  

What EUC have this problems? Tesla, KS16x or both? And when you had noticed the issues? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Trevor Phillips

Quote

the record button is almost never there, although sometimes it appears

In next version record button disappearing will be fixed.

 

Quote

on my Gotway MSX the power meter reads very high 8000w 

It's can be a peak value. Check if Current value was high at the same moment.

 

Quote

occasionally the AR view displays a white screen

this can be because of iOS beta version.

 

Quote

also if I change the speed of the wheel in settings I get tilt back at the minimum speed, and I need to go into the Gotway app to reset it, from memory it sets it to about 13km/h

Yes, sometimes DarknessBot can't configure tilt back on Gotways.:( You should use Gotway app for this. 

 

Quote

I also use a V10F with the app

I hope, you haven't any disconnections.:rolleyes:

Edited by december11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Ben Kim said:

latest beta, auto torch no longer causes beeps on wheel, but it doesn’t actually work on my gotway wheels. Light does not turn on automatically. 

I'm asking if any other testers with Gotway have this issue. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, december11 said:

What are your watchOS and iOS versions now?

 

What EUC have this problems? Tesla, KS16x or both? And when you had noticed the issues? 

I am on IOS 13.2.1... am about to upgrade to 13.2.2... and watch os is 6.0.1

This is only for the 16x.  Last time it worked I believe was on the 27th of October. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, JonnyBonz said:

I am on IOS 13.2.1... am about to upgrade to 13.2.2... and watch os is 6.0.1

This is only for the 16x.  Last time it worked I believe was on the 27th of October. 

Try to reinstall watch app. Sometimes it helps. 


Would you like to trying last beta version?  
We just add a feature adjusting alarms and tilt back for KS wheels. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, december11 said:

Try to reinstall watch app. Sometimes it helps. 


Would you like to trying last beta version?  
We just add a feature adjusting alarms and tilt back for KS wheels. 
 

Ok thanks.  Will give it a try.   I’d like to try the beta as well.  Let me know how i can do that.  Thanks 

 

if I have the app on my watch does it automatically connect when I open the app on the phone?  Or do i have to connect it manually under the devices menu?

Edited by JonnyBonz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JonnyBonz said:

Ok thanks.  Will give it a try.   I’d like to try the beta as well.  Let me know how i can do that.  Thanks 

 

if I have the app on my watch does it automatically connect when I open the app on the phone?  Or do i have to connect it manually under the devices menu?

you need to launch the app on your phone then launch it on your watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ben Kim said:

you need to launch the app on your phone then launch it on your watch. 

That’s what i have done in the last but my watch constantly says connect to device...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JonnyBonz said:

That’s what i have done in the last but my watch constantly says connect to device...

Try to reinstall watch app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ben Kim, check if you switch on Automatic torch in settings (Settings/Application/Torch Automatic), please.
Other testers confirm that auto-torch is working. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, december11 said:

@Ben Kim, check if you switch on Automatic torch in settings (Settings/Application/Torch Automatic), please.
Other testers confirm that auto-torch is working. 

it oddly worked last night; is it time-sensitive by any chance? (won’t turn on during the day)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ben Kim said:

it oddly worked last night; is it time-sensitive by any chance? (won’t turn on during the day)

Yes, torch should switching on after the sunset at your location. 
And it's speed-depending. Switch on when you riding more than 6kph (~3,7 mph), and turn off when speed is lower. 

What are you think about it?  How you supposed it works?

Edited by december11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, december11 said:

Yes, torch should switching on after the sunset at your location. 
And it's speed-depending. Switch on when you riding more than 6kph (~3,7 mph), and turn off when speed is lower. 

What are you think about it?  How you supposed it works?

ah that could be why. i never paid attention until i checked if auto torch worked or not, and it gets dark earlier now :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ben Kim said:

ah that could be why. i never paid attention until i checked if auto torch worked or not, and it gets dark earlier now :)

So, what are you think about it? You said it's worked oddly? :) 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there ever going to be an option to switch the torch between FLASHING  or NOT FLASHING in the app for KS wheeLs?

Hate having g to go I to the King Song app for this but use DB for everything else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chili D said:

Is there ever going to be an option to switch the torch between FLASHING  or NOT FLASHING in the app for KS wheeLs?

Hate having g to go I to the King Song app for this but use DB for everything else. 

Yes, strobe lights in plans for one of the next versions.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DarknessBot 5.3.1 already in the Appstore!

Added support for Xiaomi Mi Scooter Pro
KingSong: Added Max Speed Mode in Device Settings
Improved Recorder
Xiaomi: Fixed connection to M365 1.5.1 or higher
Fixed bug with Fahrenheit in Trips
Fixed bug with Imperial system in Trips
Fixed sharing tracks in Trip

Special thanks eWheels and @Jason McNeil for DarknessBot financial support!

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...