27 minutes ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

DarknessBot 5.0 already in the Appstore!

◉ Added Ninebot One Z support (Z6, Z8, Z10)
◉ Added GPS Tracker on Map screen
◉ Added sound alarms on Application Settings screen
◉ Added Automatic Torch on Application Settings screen
◉ Improved Dashboard: pinch to zoom
◉ Improved UI
◉ Improved Credits

Still not showing up. Still showing up as 4.3

5 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

DarknessBot 5.0 already in the Appstore!

◉ Added Ninebot One Z support (Z6, Z8, Z10)
◉ Added GPS Tracker on Map screen
◉ Added sound alarms on Application Settings screen
◉ Added Automatic Torch on Application Settings screen
◉ Improved Dashboard: pinch to zoom
◉ Improved UI
◉ Improved Credits

where can i purchase the automatic torch feature?

A nice surprise...  A friend just gave me an Apple watch yesterday.  I went to IOS 12 on my phone and activated the watch and when setting up the watch face, there was the Darkenssbot App!  I just did a 5+ mile ride on a KS18L.  Darknessbot Speed, battery and mileage, etc  are displayed on the watch.

I have 87.9 remaining miles to go on the charge.  That's a tad bit off... All other stats are good.

It's excellent to have the app on the Apple watch.  Thanks!

I love the new audible alarm feature on the App. You can place your phone in a shirt pocket or on an arm band and hear the VERY loud alarm.  Even if it is in your pants pocket it is much louder than the EUC alarm.  If you use ear buds you can listen to music. When you hit the alarm it mutes the music and sounds the alarm. 

Ilya, Thanks for keeping up with our requests in the fast changing world of EUCs. :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/12/2018 at 4:03 PM, diegoxxx said:

request to the author of the app. Can you set the sound from the buzzer to the app I would like to hear the same sound in the wheel in the app

One of the older has Engine Sound (motorcycle engine simulation) feature, but it's disabled due to unrealistic implementation :(

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

I can't do it on quality level. Need musical education and powerful sound generator :)

Boss can you give a normal sound from the motherboard bi, bi, bi, in the headphones ... all the sound warnings from the motherboard in the headphones I mean 32kmH start sounds in gotway bi, bi, bi 3x .. the last very important bi, bi, bi, bi, bi, 5x..sygnal warning power cut, if you do it for me I will buy you premium versions

22 minutes ago, diegoxxx said:

Szefie możesz dać normalny dźwięk z płyty głównej bi, bi, bi, w słuchawkach ... wszystkie dźwiękowe ostrzeżenia z płyty głównej w słuchawkach mam na myśli 32kmH zaczynają dźwięki w got bi, bi, bi 3x .. ostatni bardzo ważne bi, bi, bi, bi, bi, 5x..sygnal ostrzeżenie power cut, jeśli zrobisz to dla mnie, kupię ci wersje premium

I would like to hear everything in the headphones automatically

On 10/16/2018 at 4:27 PM, gbwhatsappapk said:

Great! Anticipating the S1/S2 refresh. One thing that is unpleasantly absent in all-wheel applications is low vision bolster. One screen with HUGE speedometer and battery or discretionary voice yield would be wonderful!

You can pitch the dashboard to 1 huge tile with speed or battery ;)

15 hours ago, diegoxxx said:

Hello

You are ready to create a sound generator on Swift? :)