6 minutes ago, abinder3 said:

So I guess since there's no answer to my question about the Apple Watch displaying the same units of measure as the iPhone app, that means it won't ever display Imperial units on the Apple Watch ?

Dude, it's been less than 24 hours.  Patience.  

It's frustrating to feel like you're not being heard, I get that.  But I would rather the author spent his time working on fixes than replying instantly to every query on a message board. It's not like we are paying for this product.  It's a gift.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, radial said:

It's frustrating to feel like you're not being heard, I get that.  But I would rather the author spent his time working on fixes than replying instantly to every query on a message board. It's not like we are paying for this product.  It's a gift.

Actually I did pay for the option of using video within the app. 

And like I posted in the message before this, it was asked more than once before the current update (I believe more than 3 months ago) about the Apple Watch displaying the info in the same units of measure that's being used with the iPhone app.  I'm not into coding for the iOS, but I've had some experience with other types of coding and it doesn't seem like it would be hard to display the same unit of measure in the Apple Watch as in the iPhone app. 

1 hour ago, abinder3 said:

I'm not into coding for the iOS, but I've had some experience with other types of coding and it doesn't seem like it would be hard to display the same unit of measure in the Apple Watch as in the iPhone app. 

If it would be there would be a serious issue with the architecture of the app, which I doubt would be the case :)

Anyway, I also proposed to test the app and even help out on the code (I am a professional freelance iOS developer, and no I won't charge for this), but I never got a yes or a no either.

But I don't care. It was just a proposal. It's his app, and if he decides to do it way X or Y, that's his call and one can always try and make a better app if one doesn't agree. No hard feelings.

2 hours ago, abinder3 said:

So I guess since there's no answer to my question about the Apple Watch displaying the same units of measure as the iPhone app, that means it won't ever display Imperial units on the Apple Watch ?

Imperial units?  I think they will only appear on the retro-version of the app. :)

Feature request:  I think the horn feature in the latest beta is brilliant.  Only problem is that I don't necessarily ride around with my iPhone in hand.  Any chance you could add the horn to the set of features accessible from the Apple Watch?  I would love to be able to give pedestrians a little warning that I'm behind them with a simple press on the watch.  

16 hours ago, abinder3 said:

Thank for report. I will be fix this bug in new version.

• Upvote 2

Been using the latest version now. Still frustrated with the graphs. I went for a ride yesterday but it is impossible to have a detailed look today at my ride statistics. The compression applied throws away a lot of data and I can't look at anything between the few points that have been stored. Also the zoom levels hour/day/week/month are way too big.

I rode my device yesterday at around 10:30pm.

Today I look at the logs and this is what I get:

IMG_1387.thumb.PNG.ed3d1badad62155af5282a9de77a44d7.PNG

IMG_1388.thumb.PNG.e01be486d10cbe5946f374900ebddc5d.PNG

IMG_1389.thumb.PNG.c5e0b321eae71c6c5b9d807184373c58.PNG

IMG_1390.thumb.PNG.eb81e9ca41ea0d16e827b70925646c05.PNG

Sorry to sound a bit harsh, but this is completely useless imo.

9 hours ago, radial said:

Feature request:  I think the horn feature in the latest beta is brilliant.  Only problem is that I don't necessarily ride around with my iPhone in hand.  Any chance you could add the horn to the set of features accessible from the Apple Watch?  I would love to be able to give pedestrians a little warning that I'm behind them with a simple press on the watch.  

In 104 build it works on Watch (Force touch menu) !

IMG_9786.PNG.4570d614cbcac3cbc51ed450928bb25e.PNG

Also soon I think add support Myo Armband for "beep" by hand gesture ;)

nj4r00om4wcesipxgh5j.png.ea33a00d6a3d910731db7b6ada74a9ee.png

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

@ir_fuel, hmm, maybe you has been disconnect from EUC some period? Too small points...

I have points for day which hour (planning set more detail in next version - every 10 minutes)

IMG_9787.thumb.PNG.42a86a09b05d344de6b15332dd30027e.PNGIMG_9788.thumb.PNG.f4582d978d2661f174c7ee300ad915c5.PNG

No, no disconnects. The graph is detailed when I look at it just after riding. But it compresses it way too much.

Can't you keep a lot more sample points? It's not as if storage is an issue for some numeric data. You could even compress it if you really want to (but I don't see the point). It would be nice to have it as an option in the app to either or not compress the historical data. I would like to keep everything.

Also is it possible to have more granularity? We only have hour or day, but the jump between both is too big, and you can't zoom on the graph which makes looking back difficult.

Thanks!

On 9/10/2017 at 9:11 PM, Noillek said:

My FW is 1.0.902

If I set the speed below 30km/h works fine, if I setup above keeps the 30km/h as limit.

thanks

@Ilya Shkolnik

did a few more tests with V8

1) uninstall->install app 

2) charged battery (91%)

3) tilt back kicks in at 30km/h smooth

4) top speed 32km/h with tiltback pretty step

5) battery at 81%

6) tilt back starts at 28/29km/h

7) top speed 31km/h tilt back step again

my conclusion,top speed 35km/h might be possible although tilt back makes impossible or very difficult to ride that way, another issue is since battery gets quickly drained and tilt back kicks in earlier the lower the battery is... seems that the 35km/h is not usable/or comfortable.

maybe is just my experience, can anyone else report their experience?

if you manage to crack this top speed I will upgrade the battery pack for higher range... since this wheel is super practical and comfortable to use daily commute.

thank you once again Ilya

To make the new version work on my iPhone I had to delete the app and re install the new version.

I already purchased the two options  (graph and video recorder)in the other version, but the app asks me to pay

again...

Can you fix this please.