2 hours ago, Sergei Dubovsky said:

I think, they just want warning beeps. Sometimes it’s hard to hear the wheel in full-face helmet. 

DarknessBot already has warning beeps that sound on your phone. Some people want custom beeps witch is a whole new can of worms. 

@Ilya Shkolnik, thanks for all the work and effort you have put into the app.  I'm a premium user and just have a quick question.  It there a way to set default to Mph versus Kph?  Perhaps I am missing something, but for the life of me I can't find it setting.  The kph is driving me crazy.  My preference is Mph.

I may have another question or two later if I can't figure out why I can't control the speed setting myself.  I keep setting them and it keeps reverting back to a lower speed, forcing the wheel (KS-16S) to tilt back.  I have had to just use the KS app to get my desired speed.  Will play around with app 5.0, but if I can't resolve, I'll post issue.  Thanks again.

19 minutes ago, Tom D said:

@Ilaa Shkolnik , dzięki za całą pracę i wysiłek wkładany do aplikacji. Jestem użytkownikiem premium i mam tylko krótkie pytanie. Czy istnieje sposób na ustawienie domyślnej na Mph versus Kph? Być może coś mi brakuje, ale dla mojego życia nie mogę znaleźć tego ustawienia. Kph doprowadza mnie do szału. Moją preferencją jest Mph.

Mogę mieć jeszcze jedno lub dwa pytania później, jeśli nie będę w stanie zrozumieć, dlaczego sam nie jestem w stanie kontrolować prędkości. Ciągle je ustawiam i ciągle powraca do niższej prędkości, zmuszając kółko (KS-16S) do odchylenia. Musiałem po prostu użyć aplikacji KS, aby uzyskać żądaną prędkość. Będzie grać z aplikacją 5.0, ale jeśli nie będę mógł rozwiązać problemu, opublikuję problem. Dzięki jeszcze raz.

I have the same problem I can not set the higher speed drops to low speed once again I ask you to set the sounds from the motherboard the same in the headphones or the premium version is whether anyone knows

• 4 weeks later...

I set my V10 with DarknessBot to 45 km/h

Result: Inmotion app says 45 km/h
DarknessBot says: 42 km/h

The wheel starts to tilt back at 33 and the loud beeping occurs at 35 km/h

Can't seem to get the max speed back to regular 40 anymore.

Before using DNB the tilt was at 39 and the beep at 42. The only other thing I changed was the driving mode: From comfort to classic.

It might be a bug in the Inmotion firmware or software. But it is hard to reach Inmotion to ask them.

Advice?

• Upvote 1

On 11/18/2018 at 1:21 AM, Master Ong said:

IS there a list somewhere of what features are unlock once we pay?

- Graphs (App will store data for longer time period - up to 1 year)

- Recorder (Record video from app screen and camera)

- Tracker (Build-in GPS Tracker)

- Theme (The ability to apply app themes. Now available Night and Black themes)

- Automatic Torch (Automatic switch torch after sunset)

- Premium (Unlock to all paid features)

I love your app, and it is hands down better than the stock app for my wheel. The only issue with it I’m having is that after paying for the premium version, all the premium features are still disabled. Please help. 

50 minutes ago, Uncx said:

I love your app, and it is hands down better than the stock app for my wheel. The only issue with it I’m having is that after paying for the premium version, all the premium features are still disabled. Please help. 

Please send me logs via DarknessBot / Settings / About / Share logs

• 2 weeks later...

@Ilya Shkolnik We'd prefer to have darknessBot in the "Mods & DIY" section, as it offers the possibility to alter wheels settings (including some settings on some wheels not really intended by the manufacturer)

Just as clarification - this shall in no way be any kind of cristisicm, I appreciate very much your work and the great app you provide to the EUC community!

2 minutes ago, Chriull said:

@Ilya Shkolnik We'd prefer to have darknessBot in the "Mods & DIY" section, as it offers the possibility to alter wheels settings (including some settings on some wheels not really intended by the manufacturer)

Just as clarification - this shall in no way be any kind of cristisicm, I appreciate very much your work and the great app you provide to the EUC community!

You about Inmotion/Ninebot and setting light animation?

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik

1 minute ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

You about Inmotion/Ninebot and setting light animation?

No. We had internal discussion regarding forum liability and took lately the decision to remove firmware modification tools from the forum (which does and did not affect darknessBot). We rediscussed this and came to the conclusion that we put such discussions/introductions or advertisments in the "Mods/Repair & DIY" or "commercial advertisment" sections, which provide a disclaimer.

So there is everything alright and ok with you and your app - but as via your app settings can be changed we'd also prefer to have this topic in a section with a disclaimer (We are not responsible for the safety of anything posted in the forum. Please do your own research.)

3 minutes ago, Chriull said:

No. We had internal discussion regarding forum liability and took lately the decision to remove firmware modification tools from the forum (which does and did not affect darknessBot). We rediscussed this and came to the conclusion that we put such discussions/introductions or advertisments in the "Mods/Repair & DIY" or "commercial advertisment" sections, which provide a disclaimer.

So there is everything alright and ok with you and your app - but as via your app settings can be changed we'd also prefer to have this topic in a section with a disclaimer (We are not responsible for the safety of anything posted in the forum. Please do your own research.)

Ok, it's no problem

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 12:45 AM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Build 209 ready to test!

Is it possible to get added to the TestFlight beta (if it helps I'm an iOS dev so I know how to make good bug reports)?  My email is clrams at the email service provided by Google.

• Upvote 1

I have an Inmotion V8.  In the Inmotion App, my miles read considerably higher than the miles registered in the Darknessbot app.  Precisely by the conversion from Miles to Kilometers.  Not sure which app is miscalculating the number.  My impression is that Darknessbot is reading the numbers off of the V8 assuming they are in kilometers, and converting to miles, and hence a much lower number.  Thoughts?  Anything I could do to help pin this down?

Thanks!

Edit: I see above a mention about a fix for Imperial Metrics, which I assume may have something to do with my issue.  If so, I'll wait for the next update.  Cheers.

Edited by Jimmie Fulton