4 hours ago, da_toni said:

It is working. But I only could test it indoor. I will test it on weekend, when the weather is better...

I will let you know. ;)

Thanks!

Maybe model naming "Rockwheel GT16" ? 

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik

On 4/27/2017 at 0:50 PM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Released new version 1.2!

What's new:

- Added support Ninebot One A1/S2
- Improved support Inmotion: added temperature, total runtime, power, roll, assembly date
- Improved support KingSong: added power
- Improved support Gotway: added power

I need to congratulate you and thank you once again... your app is by far the best across all wheels.

I use 2 other apps that would be great if we would have all in one.

1) track the ride - Komoot

2) record data to analyze after the ride - Gyrometrics.

Feel free to charge extra for this functions I will gladly pay.

Thank you for all the good work.

On 4/27/2017 at 6:29 AM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Gotway not supported Serial Number. I hide this option in next version.

Oh i see okay. Anyway i hope next version DarknessBot will able to set mode on gotway wheel. So eachtime connecting it can be start using powerful mode or the last mode that i used before. Gotway app sometimes not change the mode and sometimes it changes to the default soft mode. Thanks for your efforts making this app. Really appreciate it. I have one question though. If i purchase video recorder inapp option can i also record screen apps while running or just camera recording? Thanks

Edited by Psn Rika

3 hours ago, Psn Rika said:

Oh i see okay. Anyway i hope next version DarknessBot will able to set mode on gotway wheel. So eachtime connecting it can be start using powerful mode or the last mode that i used before. Gotway app sometimes not change the mode and sometimes it changes to the default soft mode. Thanks for your efforts making this app. Really appreciate it. I have one question though. If i purchase video recorder inapp option can i also record screen apps while running or just camera recording? Thanks

I had same issue as you... when using the iPhone, when I used the gotway app on the android os it remembered all my settings. Give a try @Psn Rika

• Upvote 1

@Noillek Actually I just found out that if i load  gotway's original app first on my iphone and set it to powerful mode then close the app and load darknessbot app for running, the mode will be always in that mode. Thank God i found this method so i don't have to spend more money buying another phone :D.  Already testing it a few times. I don't know why but i hope @Ilya Shkolnik could make it better in the next version. Note: only wheel mode can be saved state. The alarm settings and tiltback setting will always back to default state with this method though... 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Psn Rika said:

@Noillek Actually I just found out that if i load  gotway's original app first on my iphone and set it to powerful mode then close the app and load darknessbot app for running, the mode will be always in that mode. Thank God i found this method so i don't have to spend more money buying another phone :D.  Already testing it a few times. I don't know why but i hope @Ilya Shkolnik could make it better in the next version. Note: only wheel mode can be saved state. The alarm settings and tiltback setting will always back to default state with this method though... 

Nice, I used the android to save all settings and I didn't changed them anymore. Ask a friend with android you just need once if you don't intent to ride.

1) powerful mode on

2) tilback on at 42km/h

3) no sounds or alarms

4) calibration done following video from speedyfeet (no need for app)

@Ilya Shkolnik I notice on my last 3 rides, I think was since your last update that the app on the phone doesn't refresh the battery level... but the Watch does. Only way to see the correct battery level is to kill the app and open it again.

this is what I do

1) turn on the wheel

2) open the app

3) open the app in the Watch

4) put phone on the pocket

5) go for a ride

6) during ride all fine on the watch

7) end of ride take phone out and battery level still as initial before ride.

hope with the feedback you can find if is my issue or some bug.

thank you once again for this amazing app.

• Upvote 1

On 4/27/2017 at 4:51 AM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Thanks!

Maybe model naming "Rockwheel GT16" ? 

Just took the first ride with v1.2 for the Segway S1. Thanks for the app! I can now see my battery levels. ?

One thing that needs explained or fixed, is that I have the app running imperial units (mph) but on the watch the speed is kph. 

Thats the only issue I found today. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GoinPostal said:

Just took the first ride with v1.2 for the Segway S1. Thanks for the app! I can now see my battery levels. ?

One thing that needs explained or fixed, is that I have the app running imperial units (mph) but on the watch the speed is kph. 

Thats the only issue I found today. 

I was wondering the same thing; is there a way to display the units on an Apple Watch in Imperial unit?

Allen

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Noillek said:

Nice, I used the android to save all settings and I didn't changed them anymore. Ask a friend with android you just need once if you don't intent to ride.

1) powerful mode on

2) tilback on at 42km/h

3) no sounds or alarms

4) calibration done following video from speedyfeet (no need for app)

Weird... Tried it using my friend's android and the results still the same as if i use my iphone. What was the gotway's app version did u use?

Edited by Psn Rika

One thing I'd like to see added to the DarknessBot iPhone app is the current average speed.  The top current top speed and present speed is good, but the current average speed for the current trip would also be nice. 

Just a suggestion. 

Allen

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Psn Rika said:

Weird... Tried it using my friend's android and the results still the same as if i use my iphone. What was the gotway's app version did u use?

I used the official version from gotway the one from their facebook page, uploaded by Jane Mo.

In the Android phone i had wheellog, gotway app from jane mo and another version that i found in speedyfeet if im not mistake.

When i used the gotway app from jane mo on the android i managed to setup everything and it stayed memorized.

• Upvote 1

On 28.04.2017 at 7:48 PM, Psn Rika said:

Video Recorder in DarknessBot can recording only inside app. It's limit by Apple.

Example:

• Upvote 2

New beta-version 2.0-65

What's new:

- Added Neural Network for calculating remaining mileage
- Added Siri support (Ask "How much charge is left in my car?" on connected EUC)

IMG_9253.PNG

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

New beta-version 2.0-65

What's new:

- Added Siri support (Ask "How much charge is left in my car?" on connected EUC)

IMG_9253.PNG

Another cool stuff... great work Ilya. Thanks

2 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

I downloaded your app. By far the BEST app with usability!!

Can you make some tiles to "hide"? I'm not interested in seeing EVERY tile ( 16 of them to be precise!) . App user should be able to select which ones to show and which ones to hide. Also what does "Screen recorder" do? It wasn't clear what it does BEFORE making in-App purchase. Would be nice to see what it is in the demo mode.

Overall great app. Keep up the good work!!!!

9 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

New beta-version 2.0-65

What's new:

IMG_9253.PNG

Bought both of the in app purchases. I don't know that I will use them, but it's my part to support you as you continue to improve the app. I challenge all forum users! If you are using the app, buy at least one of the in-app purchases to give these developers some love!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, GoinPostal said:

Bought both of the in app purchases. I don't know that I will use them, but it's my part to support you as you continue to improve the app. I challenge all forum users! If you are using the app, buy at least one of the in-app purchases to give these developers some love!

Same here, already bought both parts but i don't really use it. @Ilya Shkolnik if possible make a possibility to log and download data to analyse after the ride... can be pay to play no problem.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, abinder3 said:

Do you realize that you can " Modify tiled interface that you can customize"?
(From the very first post describing the app.)

Allen

Hi @abinder3, I recall seeing this post, but I haven't had any luck hiding any tiles.  Can you or anyone else describe how to do this in the app?  Thank you :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, abinder3 said:

Do you realize that you can " Modify tiled interface that you can customize"?
Yep. I rearranged the tiles to my liking. But what I'm suggesting is to hide the unwanted tiles altogether. That way don't have to scroll 3 panes. May also reduce toll on resources/battery etc. ( I'm guessing).

Bought the In-App Video recorder to support. More than that I DELETED original InMotion app!! 

Edited by Planetpapi
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Maximus said:

Hi @abinder3, I recall seeing this post, but I haven't had any luck hiding any tiles.  Can you or anyone else describe how to do this in the app?  Thank you :thumbup:

I don't think that you can actually 'hide' a tile; just move it to one of the three 'pages' of the display that the app has.  Just keep the ones you want to look at on the first page.  The 3rd page, i believe, actually combines part of the 2nd page with the 3rd page and there's 2 blank spaces. (at least I think there is)

Maybe the developer could add a 4th 'page' on the display where people can move tiles to when they don't want them on the 1st 'page' of the display.

Allen

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Planetpapi said:

Bought the In-App Video recorder to support. More than that I DELETED original InMotion app!! 

You may want to keep the Inmotion app on your phone as well.  I keep both the Inmotion app and the DarknessBot app on my 'home page' of my iPhone.

I believe that there's some things in the Inmotion app relating to your wheel (don't know which one you have) that the DarknessBot app doesn't support.

(I as well purchased the In-App video recorder last night.  It's kinda cool being able to record video and overlay the info about the wheel on the video.  It would be nice if you could turn on/off the wheel info being displayed on the video. Is there a way ?)

Allen

• Upvote 2