5 hours ago, sirkdub said:

Hi there. Just got the Darkness Bot app yesterday. So far so good on my iphone and Apple Watch. I can’t however seem to figure out how to change the speed reading from MPH to KM/H ?? Help please!

Thats actual not possible ...IOS adjusts that by the country you are in...

8 hours ago, Shad0z said:

@Ilya Shkolnik

will ninebot z10 support be added soon? I tried connecting a z10 to darkness bot, it connects but all the parameters are just showing the loading symbol forever.

is this a bug? Or are you gonna add support for it?

Yes, yesterday has been test drive Ninebot One Z and I got all the right commands . Please wait several days for new beta

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, sirkdub said:

Hi there. Just got the Darkness Bot app yesterday. So far so good on my iphone and Apple Watch. I can’t however seem to figure out how to change the speed reading from MPH to KM/H ?? Help please!

You setups Region in iOS Settings where using miles.

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik

3 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Send me your AppleID in PM

ok doesnt matter, its not me who needs it, one of my freinds has a z10 and he is just curious when the support for the z10 will be released, thats all :P then i told him i can see what i can find out, i think we can wait for it to be released :) 

im really enjoying your app!

18 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

ok doesnt matter, its not me who needs it, one of my freinds has a z10 and he is just curious when the support for the z10 will be released, thats all :P then i told him i can see what i can find out, i think we can wait for it to be released :) 

im really enjoying your app!

Without testers with Z10 - DarknessBot will be without Z10 support ;)

6 hours ago, Rotciv said:

Noticed that the glow lights on my Z10 are now white. It seems the app can change the first color of the lights to white, a color that’s not selectable in the Ninebot app. 

Have you noticed what time it was happened? 

Maybe it’s because of automatic torch (or automatic flashlight) function. The app had changed glow lights animation theme instead of switch on wheel flashlight. 

P.S. Sorry for my English.

3 hours ago, december11 said:

Have you noticed what time it was happened? 

Maybe it’s because of automatic torch (or automatic flashlight) function. The app had changed glow lights animation theme instead of switch on wheel flashlight. 

P.S. Sorry for my English.

Noticed it yesterday around 11am

On the faster wheels it is hard to hear the beep. Some people have added a louder beep or a light or laser That shines in front of the wheel. 

It would be much better if DarknessBot could beep our phone at set speeds. It can already vibrate so I do not see why it would be much harder to beep. You could use Bluetooth hands free earbuds. ( like the ones business men use) You could use regular earbuds too but with the risk of looking disconnected from the world.

Thanks

I can never feel the vibrate ( maybe I could if I held my phone in my teeth )

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

On the faster wheels it is hard to hear the beep. Some people have added a louder beep or a light or laser That shines in front of the wheel. 

It would be much better if DarknessBot could beep our phone at set speeds. It can already vibrate so I do not see why it would be much harder to beep. You could use Bluetooth hands free earbuds. ( like the ones business men use) You could use regular earbuds too but with the risk of looking disconnected from the world.

Thanks

I can never feel the vibrate ( maybe I could if I held my phone in my teeth )

Speed alarms in plans

• Upvote 1

Hello,

jist recently purchased a KS16s and was advised to check out your app. It’s great!  Do you have a donation link to continue?

also, I feel the vibrate on the phone when I hit the speed alarm. Wondering if you can make the Apple Watch vibrate, too. 

Thanks,

chili

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

@Chili D my Paypal link: paypal.me/ilya2606

About AW vibration: it's impossible to make vibration on the background - Apple AW SDK limitation

I love 3D touch on AW to turn on car light and ask Siri for battery level.

Is it possible ask Siri to turn on the light or beep too?

or create Siri new shortcut app to enable car features?

5 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

@Chili D my Paypal link: paypal.me/ilya2606

About AW vibration: it's impossible to make vibration on the background - Apple AW SDK limitation

That’s a bummer. Thanks for letting me know  

suggestions after using the app a lot over the last couple days. 

-have a “nearby you” dropdown option in the Ratings for those who allow their location to be known. 

-allow nicknames to be shorter and include special characters 

-Instead of making the speed type dependent on location, make both speeds visible on the tile, but the default choice is larger (like car speedos)

-explanation of the purchase options in the help section  (including other features like AR)

-overlay a choice of metrics on the video recorded

Thanks!

chili