22 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Graphs: Pinch to zoom 

Happy to see progress! I know I requested for this, but I see two issues with the implementation:

1. Everything other than 1 minute is now a paid feature.
  2. You can no longer change the view with one hand.

I will gladly pay a few bucks for a feature I would use, but I don't think it's fair towards others to take a free feature away with an update. Which even happens automatically for many people. Possible solutions:

1. Old view for free, new view for paid customers.
  2. Drag the title "1 minute" sideways with one finger to change the view. Or drag up/down anywhere on the graph.

9 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

Happy to see progress! I know I requested for this, but I see two issues with the implementation:

1. Everything other than 1 minute is now a paid feature.
  2. You can no longer change the view with one hand.

I will gladly pay a few bucks for a feature I would use, but I don't think it's fair towards others to take a free feature away with an update. Which even happens automatically for many people. Possible solutions:

1. Old view for free, new view for paid customers.
  2. Drag the title "1 minute" sideways with one finger to change the view. Or drag up/down anywhere on the graph.

I completely agree for an app that has been released as production.  For a beta version though, I think he is within his right to make those type of changes.  Also, he has been working a long time on this app with very little demanded from the users. 

I say it’s time we all step up and toss Ilya and his team a bone. I will buy the update and encourage all DarknessBot users to do the same.  If we want software, we need to support the developer or it will not continue. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

eWheels have contributed to Ilya for adding the KS Speed unlock & alarm features. Trying to get KS to also chip in, in some capacity,  as it's going to have an indirect & meaningful impact on their sales. For over six months KS haven't been able to provide their IOS User the function to unlock a factory shipped Wheel ?

Excellent Jason! For the record, I did not mean to come off as though no one is supporting him.. I have purchased every in app purchase previously as well.  I just wanted to make everyone aware that he needs support if we want his product. 

You are so correct! KingSong would be foolish to not support him! If they can get DarknessBot to unlock KS wheels, they would both benefit greatly! In fact, KS should just hire him outright so they could have a decent app! 

• Like 2

Thanks for sending me the beta TestFlight invitation.

I have tested it today with the rockwheel GT16 and it is working properly again as it was at the earlier version. ?

nice Job! ?

What's news in beta 4.2-178: 
- Ninebot E Support (Segway)
- Offline: Added Edit mode
- Offline: Removed excess tiles 
- Graphs: Fixed bug with access to 1 hour interval
- Inmotion: Fixed connection to V10/V10F
- Fixed bug with showing Assembly date

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik

Ilya, Thanks for a great App.

I have a KS16s. ( Early May shipment - eWheels) Just about every time I connect the app I have to set my ride and alarms. It would be great if it would stay the way I set it. I am not sure if it is the App or Kingsong. You might have addressed the alarms already. Your app is so much better than anything else I have used on IOS.

Thanks again

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, alcatraz said:

I'd like to ask Inmotion V8 users unlocking more than the normal max 30km/h what their experience is?

Is the V8 safe over 30? I'd like to think the V8 safety margin is great enough to be ok at even 35km/h.

/a

No it wouldn't be safe. I currently own the Inmotion V8 and am yet to exceed 28km/h on the wheel,  not to say that the Inmotion V8 is slow. It is not designed for high speed, Where as the Tesla is and is comfortable at those speeds and above. 

21 hours ago, Rotciv said:

Nice!

Now, if I can just figure out how to disable double line spacing in this reply field...?

Ha Ha!  The only way is to not hit enter.  Then it becomes one long paragraph.  :roflmao:

Edited by steve454

21 hours ago, RockyTop said:

Ilya, Thanks for a great App.

I have a KS16s. ( Early May shipment - eWheels) Just about every time I connect the app I have to set my ride and alarms. It would be great if it would stay the way I set it. I am not sure if it is the App or Kingsong. You might have addressed the alarms already. Your app is so much better than anything else I have used on IOS.

Thanks again

This already fixed in 4.2 beta

On 5/22/2018 at 10:50 PM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

- KingSong: fixed reset alarms

Hey guys, I am not a Electric Unicycle user, so forgive me for asking questions that are not directly connected to Unicycles, but I am here because of DarknessBot, and I think that we can all agree that this is one really awesome app!

So... I am using DarknessBot with Xiaomi MiJia (M365) and I recently discover that when I connect to the M365, I see only half of the available tiles in the app. In the screenshot bellow you can see all the tiles that I have available when connected to M365 (on the first 2 screens), but on the last screen you can see that when I am using offline mode, I have 4 screens with tiles. I assume that some of the tiles are not available for M365, and that is why they are hidden, but for example "total runtime" and "single runtime" sounds like something that I will love to use when driving.  So is this a bug (or a feature) :D or I am simply retarded, and missing some setting somewhere? :)

Also I saw somewhere earlyer in the topic that @Ilya Shkolnik  is working on option to create screen with selected tiles, and probably change tiles size, is this still somewhere on the roadmap for the app, or it was already implemented and I just can't find the option?

PS: I will love to test the beta, but because I am a new user I still can't send DMs. :D

IMG_1824.jpg

• Upvote 1

@strangera Offline Mode in 4.1 has a bug with displaying extraneous tiles (which available on other devices). In 4.2 beta this already fixed. For beta testing you can send me email via Settings / About / Show logs / Share and write your Apple ID and nickname on this forum.

• Like 1