Hi @Ilya Shkolnik great app:) one question, how difficult would be to add support for CarPlay  protocol in app? I was looking at this hud Hud - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/eyeride/eyeride-hud-make-your-helmet-smart/description, bu it only mirrors app for carplay/android auto apps for navigation. Would it be possible to add such support in future? Thanks.

Edited by Milan Vido
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Milan Vido said:

Hi @Ilya Shkolnik great app:) one question, how difficult would be to add support for CarPlay  protocol in app? I was looking at this hud Hud - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/eyeride/eyeride-hud-make-your-helmet-smart/description, bu it only mirrors app for carplay/android auto apps for navigation. Would it be possible to add such support in future? Thanks.

This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. I’ve only managed to find systems that are intergrated into stupid looking helmets. 
I want one for my TSG pass and the possibility of it working with DarknessBot one day would be next level awesome! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Milan Vido said:

If it supports Airplay Mirroring that DarknessBot update not needed. Else Apple will rejects, because DarknessBot is not navigation app

Thats pity :( as I understood it only support mirroring CarPlay navigation apps. CarPlay can be added only to navigation apps, correct? Are there more strict rules for navigation apps for app store? What needs to be achieved to be considered as navigation app?

1 April Update

While everyone is at home in quarantine, we decided to add variety and entertain you a little. Combine your love of games and EUCs with DarknessBot. Stay at home and use DualShock for DarknessBot. Connect DualShock in the iOS Settings, open the latest DarknessBot beta version, and go to the Integration section. #StayHome

Spoiler

IMG_5495.thumb.PNG.f44a19ba81edf9e331797204ce1d0408.PNGIMG_5496.thumb.PNG.a82b949ff01ca3160c13b08c8bd02494.PNG

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

1 April Update

While everyone is at home in quarantine, we decided to add variety and entertain you a little. Combine your love of games and EUCs with DarknessBot. Stay at home and use DualShock for DarknessBot. Connect DualShock in the iOS Settings, open the latest DarknessBot beta version, and go to the Integration section. #StayHome

It is always cool to see many new integrations, but when will DarknessBot support more newer Apple Watch Faces? I personally have been waiting for this for years... :facepalm:

21 hours ago, z3n said:

It is always cool to see many new integrations, but when will DarknessBot support more newer Apple Watch Faces? I personally have been waiting for this for years... :facepalm:

You about WatchKit Complications?

On 4/2/2020 at 3:43 PM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

You about WatchKit Complications?

Yes, complications support for newer Watch Faces please! :innocent1:

NEW FEATURE - externall camera with advanced configuration

Hello,

I'm new user of DarknessBot, I bought full version and in my opinion it is the best of avaible for IOS software. I using it with Xiaomi M365Pro

I have idea to make this application even better:

I want use external camera like EKEN H9 or similar, install it on back of scooter and use like back mirror. Of course their are a few aplication to live stream from camera but I don't found software with function when I can use camera in portable position (full screen in portable, then must be function rotate picture 90degrees) and next important funtion "mirror" (vertical switch)

• Like 1

Hi!

Can you explain, why Darknessbot shows three different entries for the same single trip? What I did:

- powered on wheel

- started DarknessBot and made sure, that app is connected

- hit „Record GPS“ button

- went outside for a ride

- came home, powered off wheel and stopped GPS recording

I did not make any pause while riding!

91124-D0-F-625-B-4-D81-9-F50-313-D704-B0

Regards,

Holger

20 hours ago, pandel said:

Hi!

Can you explain, why Darknessbot shows three different entries for the same single trip? What I did:

- powered on wheel

- started DarknessBot and made sure, that app is connected

- hit „Record GPS“ button

- went outside for a ride

- came home, powered off wheel and stopped GPS recording

I did not make any pause while riding!

91124-D0-F-625-B-4-D81-9-F50-313-D704-B0

Regards,

Holger

1. At 18:10 you're connect to your wheel - past trip is ending.
2. You're riding for an hour and at 19:10 you stop recording GPS. You recording GPS trip for 7.3 km. 
3. ... interesting where you get another 2km. Maybe you have lost connection for 2km while riding with GPS recording. Maybe you have a bad signal.  
4. Your trip will be ending when you connecting to wheel again, after several hours (6-8 hours). 

@Alla Shkolnik

Thanks for the description. And whats more interesting about your explanation: the „past trip“ ended after 3 days :-) <- quite unusual to have been riding the wheel for the last three days...

I would then like to request two new features: a designated „Start trip“/„Stop trip“ button, and a new (for me most wanted) settings option: „Always record GPS, if available“.

That would indeed make a huge difference handling-wise and regarding user experience for me :-)

I think, it makes no sense to end a trip everytime (and only) while re-connecting to a wheel, ie. on connection loss, perhaps on the next day, perhaps next week, whatever...

Why?:

• Sometimes I want to record different trips on the same day, because I am recording different videos and want to connect the recordings to the trip data, so a user controlled Start/Stop function would help.
  • If the connection is lost, then it should simply re-connect and add to existing trip data -> why create a new trip here? It is clearly still the same trip, only a little part is lost inbetween.
  • “Always record GPS, if available“ helps on GPS/connection loss and reconnect, especially if the user simply does not know, that a reconnect has happened
    -> if I can get GPS data, I want it, it‘s that simple

BTW, who is responsible for the German translation? The new options are fantastic, especially the diagnostic ones, but the translation is somewhat horrible. I‘d like to help, if I can...

Edited by pandel
Add information
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, pandel said:

BTW, who is responsible for the German translation? The new options are fantastic, especially the diagnostic ones, but the translation is somewhat horrible. I‘d like to help, if I can...

We will be very appreciate for any help with translation!
Earlier, one of our users helping us with it. He made a huge works, but we often works on new features and totally forgot about localization. So we often using Google Translate :facepalm:
It would be great if you could check German translation. And if you don't mind and have some time for it, please, send me your email in DM. We send you an invitation in our localizations file.

51 minutes ago, pandel said:

I would then like to request two new features: a designated „Start trip“/„Stop trip“ button, and a new (for me most wanted) settings option: „Always record GPS, if available“.

We'll thought about it. 
always recording GPS in our plans, Manual trip reseting... maybe. We have plans to improve it, but not in nearest time. 
I think Apple Watch app and complications will be first. 

Now you can manually reset trip, on Dashboard - tap on Single mileage tile. But, you lost your current trip data. We'll change this behaviour later, but now it's a little workaround. 

Edited by Alla Shkolnik
  • Like 1

On 4/5/2020 at 1:27 PM, anubisqqq said:

NEW FEATURE - externall camera with advanced configuration

Hello,

I'm new user of DarknessBot, I bought full version and in my opinion it is the best of avaible for IOS software. I using it with Xiaomi M365Pro

I have idea to make this application even better:

I want use external camera like EKEN H9 or similar, install it on back of scooter and use like back mirror. Of course their are a few aplication to live stream from camera but I don't found software with function when I can use camera in portable position (full screen in portable, then must be function rotate picture 90degrees) and next important funtion "mirror" (vertical switch)

Hi! we need to research it, I answer you later:efee47c9c8:

4 hours ago, kit said:

How can I set the max speed and speed limit?

I cannot find the setting.

BkKBLmD.png

ezGdEc6.png

It's looks like you have a wheel for Chinese market :(
By Kingsong policy we don't allow some settings for Domestic region devices, like firmware upgrade or speed settings.  
Where did you bought your EUC?

3 hours ago, Alla Shkolnik said:

It's looks like you have a wheel for Chinese market :(
By Kingsong policy we don't allow some settings for Domestic region devices, like firmware upgrade or speed settings.  
Where did you bought your EUC?

bought from China.

I can upgrade firmware. My friend's iphone can set the speed with my euc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chile1 said:

Hi llya, your English is fine, don’t worry about it. I deleted your app from my iPad and now I can recalibrate from my iPhone. The option “Device” showed so now I was able to recalibrate. The app works well. Thanks for your emails. John

Glad to hear it!
You talking with me on emails all the time, but it doesn't matter) We sitting with Ilya in one room:)
Thanks to your letters, we found an interface error and fix it soon. 

• Like 1

Hi

New user here as google helped me found this site. 

I have Inmotion L8F , i have just tried to change max speed with Darknessbot (free version)  , but after i select 40km/h , it does not change the speed on the L8F , it just stays at 30km/h, also the app shows 30km/h . Does only paid verison allow to change this?

Then i tried with Wheel Log on Android, but when i select the L8F to connect, it asks for someking password, i tried all the generic ones, 1234, 123456, 0000, 000000, admin , but non of them seem to be correct and i cannot connect to L8F.

Is it possible to adjust that the L8f would accelerate faster? 

• Like 1