On 12/31/2018 at 10:09 PM, Jimmie Fulton said:

I have an Inmotion V8.  In the Inmotion App, my miles read considerably higher than the miles registered in the Darknessbot app.  Precisely by the conversion from Miles to Kilometers.  Not sure which app is miscalculating the number.  My impression is that Darknessbot is reading the numbers off of the V8 assuming they are in kilometers, and converting to miles, and hence a much lower number.  Thoughts?  Anything I could do to help pin this down?

Thanks!

Edit: I see above a mention about a fix for Imperial Metrics, which I assume may have something to do with my issue.  If so, I'll wait for the next update.  Cheers.

Yes, this bug only in the last beta. Will be fixed in next beta.

On 1/8/2019 at 6:06 AM, SAS said:

I have never understood how to get Darknessbot to report in miles instead of km.  Where can you change the setting?

DarknessBot getting iOS Region settings for detects current metric system. You can change it in Settings / General / Language & Region / Region

• Like 1

On 1/14/2019 at 3:09 AM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Yes, this bug only in the last beta. Will be fixed in next beta.

DarknessBot getting iOS Region settings for detects current metric system. You can change it in Settings / General / Language & Region / Region

большое спасибо!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2019 at 3:40 PM, radial said:

The app is showing battery level on my KS18 XL at 100% even when it is well below that value.  Is this because it isn't taking the extra battery capacity into account?

Have you set the config to 84Volts?

But yeah...also it is showing 100% from about 83-84,xx Volts...dont know exactly...

13 minutes ago, Bjarne said:

I have multiple wheels, is it possible to change the name manually for devices? They appear in the list of generated names that I cannot distinguish. Example Gotway_19135

Nope, thats not possible until now...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Ilya Shkolnik I have been using you app with all my wheels thanks for the nice app and the constant evolution. I’m using now a Ninebot Z6 and I found out that randomly when I connect to the wheel it turns on the assisted braking feature from ninebot and is s*** because doesn’t let’s us know if is on or off... crashed yesterday because that feature was all of the sudden switched on while I switched off on purpose since I didn’t like it and is too intrusive.

Can you see if is possible to prevent that to happen, so I can keep using the app? By the way in the FB group from 9Bot Z’s another user had the same... is not a single case, as it seems.

Thank you for the great App keep evolving 👍🏻

On 3/2/2019 at 2:48 PM, Noillek said:

@Ilya Shkolnik I have been using you app with all my wheels thanks for the nice app and the constant evolution. I’m using now a Ninebot Z6 and I found out that randomly when I connect to the wheel it turns on the assisted braking feature from ninebot and is s*** because doesn’t let’s us know if is on or off... crashed yesterday because that feature was all of the sudden switched on while I switched off on purpose since I didn’t like it and is too intrusive.

Can you see if is possible to prevent that to happen, so I can keep using the app? By the way in the FB group from 9Bot Z’s another user had the same... is not a single case, as it seems.

Thank you for the great App keep evolving 👍🏻

Thanks for review, we can test this on Z6/8/10 coming soon

On 3/16/2019 at 2:46 PM, Rino said:

On the Apple Watch I can see different screens from DarknessBot. Can you make additional screens for us? I’d like to see “temperature and battery” on the same screen. 

@Ilya Shkolnik  About these screens: You allready have created many good screens for the apple watch, and have the information allready. I just would like to have some of these informations present on the applpe watch at the same time. "temp and battery" is one, but could be others too (like speed and voltage).

If possible, maybe best solution would be configurable like on the phone: screen configurations: 1 tile, 2 tiles, 4 tiles. And on each tile a user can choose which one to be displayed: example of a 4 tile screen solution: speed km/h. battery %, temperature, Horn

• Upvote 1

On 3/19/2019 at 12:57 PM, Rino said:

@Ilya Shkolnik  About these screens: You allready have created many good screens for the apple watch, and have the information allready. I just would like to have some of these informations present on the applpe watch at the same time. "temp and battery" is one, but could be others too (like speed and voltage).

If possible, maybe best solution would be configurable like on the phone: screen configurations: 1 tile, 2 tiles, 4 tiles. And on each tile a user can choose which one to be displayed: example of a 4 tile screen solution: speed km/h. battery %, temperature, Horn

I want to change watch app UI in 5.2 version. Will be vertical scrolling with digital crown and 2-3 parameters on screen (for small and big watch models). 5.1 will be released soon.

Thanks for a great app, got premium straight away!

I can see you already working on new layout for Apple watch, great being able to see more digits at once.

I also wounder if its possible to have map tracking start automatically every time you ride?
And ability to combine two tracks into one map?

12 hours ago, Chili D said:

Looking good. 

Would love to to have a shortcut to toggle the twinkle light and solid light. 

Would also like to use your great app to modify the rgbs instead f then KS app. 

Strobe mode in plans (Gotway and KS only)

RGB led settings are a big feature (for all supported models) with little effect. Plans for DarknessBot more global.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

What's new in beta 5.1-215:
- Release Candidate 5
- Fixed screen transitions

Hy Ilya,

can you please set the amperage warnings (Vibration/Sound) higher? A maximum for 50Amps is just not enough for a GW...

We would Need to be able to set at least up to 150 Amps.....

Also on my Wishlist

- a new Tile, where average Watthour consumption is displayed….

- a combined graph of Speed and amperage….like wheellog does.

Thanks a lot :-)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, US69 said:

can you please set the amperage warnings (Vibration/Sound) higher? A maximum for 50Amps is just not enough for a GW...

We would Need to be able to set at least up  to at least 150 amps....

Yes, I used the amp settings on my MSuper for a few minutes. It turned my classical music into Dubstep. :D