10 hours ago, Francesco Finqui Tuttobene said:

My app version is no3 and I use an IPhone.

in the past it worked pretty good but from several days it show a pumped remain kilometers and doesn’t track the single mileage.

do you have a way to fix it?

Total mileage is working?

i noticed that it doesn’t keep in memory the single mileage...

but the app worked properly 2 days ago...

is there a way to reset the app or to reset the Rockwheel gt16. I noticed that if I press a long power botton when the wheel is turned off, when the wheel starts, it sound a whistle. Is it an a reset?

many thanks

On 10.10.2017 at 11:22 PM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

DarknessBot 3.0 in the Appstore!

What's new:

◉ World ratings by mileage! Now you can compete with other riders in the rankings for the month, week or day among all devices or only your model
◉ Support for Ninebot Mini and Mini Pro with the ability to change settings
◉ Now for some quick settings there are separate tiles on the dashboard and Apple Watch
◉ Ability to change settings for Gotway and Ninebot A1/S2
◉ Added horn for KingSong and Inmotion
iOS 11 Support and iPhone X
◉ Improved Apple Watch app - added Force Touch menu

@Sergio Leiva

since version 3.0?

Otherwise you have to report to @Ilya Shkolnik what is not working especially.

I use IOS11....works flawless....iphone x i only receive in 10days :-)

Edited by KingSong69

DarknessBot 3.1 in Appstore!

◉ Added support for Xiaomi Mi Scooter (M365)
◉ Added support for Inmotion L8 scooter
◉ Added 3D Touch menu
◉ Now you can help translate the application into other languages - go to Settings / About / Translate
◉ Some dashboard improvements

5a1d3121c18a6_SimulatorScreenShot-iPhoneX-2017-11-28at11_16_25.thumb.png.3cfb8fae5ec29013aac866848cc8d33c.png

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Ilya, your app is awesome!

One question about your protocol hacking - I'm trying to figure out for a Ninebot if I can measure (via the BLE connection) the tilt angle of the control stick while a rider is riding. Have you seen such a measurement? Or, is there a way of measuring the speed of the individual wheels? (I could then try to correlate that with the control stick tilt angle). Thanks in advance!

This might sound really picky, but do you think it would be possible to add in options for picking the desired unit of measurement for each stat, e.g. to have both distance in miles and temperature in Celsius.

Thanks! 3.1 is great btw, really like the 3D Touch additions. 

20 minutes ago, Kael said:

This might sound really picky, but do you think it would be possible to add in options for picking the desired unit of measurement for each stat, e.g. to have both distance in miles and temperature in Celsius.

Thanks! 3.1 is great btw, really like the 3D Touch additions. 

I think to remove measure system setting from DarknessBot. And getting this measure system from iOS settings (Settings / General / Language & Region)

Just now, Ilya Shkolnik said:

I think to remove measure system setting from DarknessBot. And getting this measure system from iOS settings (Settings / General / Language & Region)

Oh nice, yes, that would work! Just bought the graphing in-app purchase to support you. 

On 30.11.2017 at 4:53 AM, Kinergy said:

Ilya, your app is awesome!

One question about your protocol hacking - I'm trying to figure out for a Ninebot if I can measure (via the BLE connection) the tilt angle of the control stick while a rider is riding. Have you seen such a measurement? Or, is there a way of measuring the speed of the individual wheels? (I could then try to correlate that with the control stick tilt angle). Thanks in advance!

I think what Ninebot don't provide changing stick angle via BLE.

@Ilya Shkolnik

My Wishlist:

1. A Option Button for 84Volt Gotway....which then multiplys the voltage with 1.25....

2. A Second optional Speed warning.....

For example:

First Speed warning....slow vibrate

Second Speed warning....fast vibrate (Taptic Engine should give some Options?)

(Btw.: In german language i can not see the Warning Speed i have set....because the Long sentence/letters of german write over the km/h numbers, can you Change that please?)

7 hours ago, Lynola said:

I have KS16S and I'm unable to connect Darknessbot to my wheel.  My wheel does not show up in the Bluetooth list of devices.  What is the technic?

Make sure that other applications (for example, KingSong app) are not connected to the KS16S

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...