Griffith Park Group Ride - Sat Mar 4th 2017

Marty Backe

17 minutes ago, nbxpq3 said:

Really so much fun today !!! Thanks Marty and Jeff showing me the Griffith Park. Only my KS14c over heat a few times. 

See you all next time.

Peter

Thanks for coming Peter. It was fantastic having 7 people riding as a group. I was surprised that the 14C overheated on a cool day like today, but it's still a great wheel - just not for lots of steep hills.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone,

Attached is the Google Earth file for our entire ride. Assuming that you have Google Earth installed, you can download it and double-click to review our ride. Maybe useful to you if you want to re-visit the park by yourself and retrace some of the ride. I always enjoy replaying my new rides in Google Earth.

Marty

Group Ride around Griffith Park - 04Mar2017.kmz

Here is the video for the day

Pictured in the video thumbnail, from left to right:  @Ando Melkonyan @captainwells @swvision @jrkline @nbxpq3 @abinder3 @Marty Backe

and a highlights reel:

18 minutes ago, Planetpapi said:

Marty, thanks for conducting group trips. This certainly will increase the exposure to the public, which is good. Just make a rule all riders should wear a mandatory helmet. 

Thanks.

If I made a rule like that we'd never have another group ride :(  We cease to have fun once external rules are applied to our activities.

1 hour ago, steve454 said:

That german helmet looks cool, everyone has a different helmet, that's cool too.

That is a U.S. helmut. Although the guy underneath is mostly of German decent.:cheers:

5 hours ago, Planetpapi said:

Just make a rule all riders should wear a mandatory helmet. 

Since when did Texas become a nanny state?:o

Archived