My MSuper V3 Now Feels Like A Small Wheel

Marty Backe

On February 21, 2017 at 0:44 PM, houseofjob said:

The V5 in particular (V8 is a smidge less hard (rather than "softer")) is the hardest EUC out of everything I've ever ridden/tried (all the wheels in my sig + MSuperV3S+, MCM4HS, IPS A130, KS14C 500W).

Might have something to do with the 14"-is-more-torque factor, just like how the MCM2 or MCM3 (?) guys claim this wheel is the hardest response they've ever experienced.

IMHO (for the older models, hopefully I'm remembering correctly), hardest to softest:

[Hardest] V5 > V8, Ninebot Ones (E+/S2) > Monster > KS-18A, KS-14C > IPS Zero, IPS A130, MCM4HS > MSuper3S+ [Softest]

Im curious where you guys think the Gotway ACM 84v 1300 falls in this list from hard to soft?

49 minutes ago, Mrstaxalot said:

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum but I just received my msuperv3 the gotway app is asking for a motorcode I don't have a clue of what and where it will be located can someone help please and thank u

Use the Search function at the top of the page, and search for "motor code". You'll find plenty of discussion. I think there's also discussion about it in the Facebook Gotway group. FYI, I use the older Gotway apps to avoid the beta-beta software.

58 minutes ago, Mrstaxalot said:

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum but I just received my msuperv3 the gotway app is asking for a motorcode I don't have a clue of what and where it will be located can someone help please and thank u

Your motor code will be on your box or in your manual as a sticker.

Archived