My Osteoporotic Wheel - Rim Fracture

Jonathan Tolhurst

Not sure if anyone has had this happen before - part of the rim of my E+ fractured off when attempting to do a 360 degree hop off of the side of a 40 cm box. I didn't land quite straight and the rim just gave way as I landed - completely my own fault. I knew I had eaten a little too much over the festive season but thought I'd of worked it off by now :rolleyes:

I still have the motor from my old E+ so will try to reuse that, otherwise i'll need to try and source a replacement. Does anyone know if you can separate the motor from the wheel rim or is it a sealed unit?

Ninebot-One-Hub-Crack.thumb.jpg.8e831c5b3fdf8ab0e55f7daf884a019f.jpg

Wow.  First I've seen.  But you are not considered Easy on your wheels.. ;)  There was a bent rim posted today on Facebook on a GotWay.  Hard Rock Hit.

I don't remember looking closely, but I believe you should be able to get a working wheel out of the two.

If you are unable to merge the two motors, you can still purchase them:

https://www.speedyfeet.co.uk/collections/ninebot-one-parts/products/ninebot-one-e-motor

4 hours ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

part of the rim of my E+ fractured off when attempting to do a 360 degree hop off of the side of a 40 cm box. I didn't land quite straight and the rim just gave way as I landed-

Sounds like we need a 'Most Dangerous EUC Stunts' competition!:clap3: Did you capture it on video?

Archived