Battery for V8

Mono

Where could I best buy a second or replacement battery for the InMotion V8 to be delivered in Europe?

The V8 was (originally) advertised as a wheel with exchangeable battery. It's not quite like with the KS14B where it is a matter of seconds, but I found that it is possible to access the battery within 2-minutes-or-so. Yet I have nowhere seen extra batteries for sale so far. Is there just no demand?

7 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Doesn't hurt to ask for a discount, seeing as the Chinese purchasing culture is heavily based on price negotiation.

yeah, I guess my comparison was slightly unfair, as the wheels have a 50% or so discount already in place.

But then, a 2nd wheel which would give the options of 30km for two or 60km for one isn't that bad either.

I would say Chinese AliExpress sellers probably set most (not all) of their prices with some buffer for price reduction; it's just that many non-Asian buyers will just buy at that price without thinking to ask for a discount (unthinkable for an Asian, especially Chinese consumer).

I wouldn't be surprised if you could get at least 30EUR or more off (just a guess here).

Archived