Where to buy the cheapest one?

OtsoTolonen

Hi,

So i am quite poor and i don`t have the money for the expensive brand names like Ninebot, Airwheel and Solowheel ,so i´m looking for the cheapest electric unicycle on market and where to buy one. If you got any suggestion leave them bellow, Thanks.:)

I don't think you can go much lower than the GoZero -generic in Verkkokauppa.com (249,90€, don't know if it includes shipping):  http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/16314/fstqs/GoZero-Unicycle-X-musta

But they seem to be out of stock all the time, so might have to wait a while.

Edit: and before anyone asks, the reason I'm suggesting this exact shop, is because I can tell from the username that OtsoTolonen is Finnish  ;) 

Hi,

So i am quite poor and i don`t have the money for the expensive brand names like Ninebot, Airwheel and Solowheel ,so i´m looking for the cheapest electric unicycle on market and where to buy one. If you got any suggestion leave them bellow, Thanks.:)

China!   Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

I had been considering buying a TG-F3 for $341 (after coupon code) w/free shipping to the US from us.banggood.com. (I suppose where you are in the world will probably make a difference.)  But they have the TG-T3 and even some cheaper generics for even less than that.

Thanks to both of you esaj and SirGeraint for the suggestions;).

If someone still got any suggestions please leave them down bellow:).

Do you have any more precise requirements for the wheel? Most of the "generics" are pretty similar, and I sincerely doubt you could get one lower than the GoZero-price from abroad, as the shipping alone can be quite high if ordering from, say, China, and you have to pay customs duty (12%) on top of shipping + unit price, and then on top of that the 24% VAT. Within European Union Trade Agreement -zone or whatever, you only need to pay the VAT of the country you buy from, and no Finnish customs/taxes.

If you're looking for something else than "just" generics, I doubt you can get anything above the pretty basic 350W motor + 132-260Wh battery -combo under 500€ with shipping/customs/taxes, but that's just a gut feeling. Especially with larger batteries, the price goes up fast. For anything "decent" ;), expect the price range to be somewhere between 800-1000€ (and maybe have to pay shipping on top of that). I know one place in Finland where you can get Ninebot One E (240Wh -model, not the 320Wh E+) for 895.xx, including shipping.

For Finns the cheapest is to buy from Verkkokauppa the GoZero. I guess it is about the same as Airwheels.

Even many here say 350W is not enough it is enough for me. It's a little compromise of cause but now been riding many cities in Europe and 350w is enough to ride in cities among pedestrians. It's a little bit like size of fins in kiteboard. Small fins (or no fins at all) make the board behave more like a piece of soap. You cannot push too much. Still some people like to use smaller fins. Then it's more about the feeling and 'riding with toes'.

Besides, if you buy the GoZero, I would think it would be easy to sell it if you want more battery/speed/torque later.

IMHO, given the quality and safety issues with cheaper models, I think you will be better off trying to wait a bit and save up money for a better model -- like the Ninebot C+ (~$750,-), or king song 14" (~$560.-) it will be good for you for a long time and it will be safe. If you go too cheap it will be more expensive in the long run, as it will break or you will outgrow it in few months. Just my 2c.

I cant find any:(

EUCs are so new thing (at least in western countries), that the second-hand market is really small right now... vee73 has a Rockwheel for sale, but that's not cheap, I've also seen some generics for sale in somewhere like Nettimoto or whatever, but they weren't exactly cheap either (more than what a new GoZero costs at verkkokauppa.com). I still doubt you could get even a second-hand wheel for cheaper than that right now, maybe next year after they become legal in Finland.

I think the King Song 14" with the 340wh battery is the best beginner option right now. It's mid-priced, and will satisfy well into the future, rather than leading to the upgrade in couple weeks or months we all experienced.

I would believe that the Gotway 14" is in the same league. Compared to the KingSong there is no light, no speakers, no USB port, no swappable batteries, but on the upside also no overweight. 

As I understand it, King Song is based on the Gotway design, but the parts are overall slightly higher quality.

Can you point to a source explaining what that means specifically? 

What's overweight? @Niko

Gotway 14" 340Wh weighs a little below 11kg (independently confirmed). I can't remember whether have seen independent measurements for the KingSong, but my records suggest that it is about 2kg heavier, hence overweight. Or less overweight, as I don't think an ewheel needs to, or should weigh more than 8kg + 1kg/200kWh capacity.

For Finns the cheapest is to buy from Verkkokauppa the GoZero. I guess it is about the same as Airwheels.

Even many here say 350W is not enough it is enough for me. It's a little compromise of cause but now been riding many cities in Europe and 350w is enough to ride in cities among pedestrians. It's a little bit like size of fins in kiteboard. Small fins (or no fins at all) make the board behave more like a piece of soap. You cannot push too much. Still some people like to use smaller fins. Then it's more about the feeling and 'riding with toes'.

Besides, if you buy the GoZero, I would think it would be easy to sell it if you want more battery/speed/torque later.

BTW, I just noticed that return percentage of GoZero's in Verkkokauppa is 6% and service percentage is over 10% so buyers be aware. That is high percentage.

But I have to give big thumbs-up for Verkkokauppa for showing these percentages in their web site. Main reason is that people don't buy crap and in the same time make more costs for Verkkokauppa's support. It's a win-win-situation.

Archived