Jump to content
Distributer Mike

Victoria BC eu group

Recommended Posts

A word of warning don't lock your EUC up on bike racks on this city. Mine just got stolen from the mayfair mall. Luckily they've got footage and its a known suspect, so there's a chance I will get it back.

Also please keep an eye if you see an MSX for sale at a mysteriously cheap price; its likely mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Justin Boivin said:

A word of warning don't lock your EUC up on bike racks on this city. Mine just got stolen from the mayfair mall. Luckily they've got footage and its a known suspect, so there's a chance I will get it back.

Also please keep an eye if you see an MSX for sale at a mysteriously cheap price; its likely mine.

wtf!! that's horrible... you just got it, hopefully they find that guy and lock him up, I'll keep my eyes open.. after having multiple bikes stolen over the years I would never consider not taking in with me anywhere I go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rywokast said:

wtf!! that's horrible... you just got it, hopefully they find that guy and lock him up, I'll keep my eyes open.. after having multiple bikes stolen over the years I would never consider not taking in with me anywhere I go

Yeah, I came out of Indigo, saw an empty space where the EUC should be and my heart sank. If I get it back  I'll take it inside everywhere.  I had to work extra days and save up for three months to afford that.  

The next step is to call pawn shops, check craigslist etc. I covered the bottom of the pedals with black tape  and sealed the seams of the shell with silicone, so it's got some identifiers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Justin Boivin said:

I covered the bottom of the pedals with black tape  and sealed the seams of the shell with silicone, so it's got some identifiers.

Perhaps, not a good idea revealing the identifiers on a public forum...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Aneta said:

Perhaps, not a good idea revealing the identifiers on a public forum...

bike etc thieves are just looking to make a quick buck and sell it off quick I seriously doubt they are on this forum.. probably some buck tooth crack addict just looking for their next hit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Aneta said:

Perhaps, not a good idea revealing the identifiers on a public forum...

There are like 5 people in this city who ride EUCs, so I doubt it was anyone who'd work on it, know how to make it look new. Probably someone figured it was worth something and looking to sell it quick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Justin Boivin said:

A word of warning don't lock your EUC up on bike racks on this city. Mine just got stolen from the mayfair mall. Luckily they've got footage and its a known suspect, so there's a chance I will get it back.

Also please keep an eye if you see an MSX for sale at a mysteriously cheap price; its likely mine.

Man, that's awful, I'm really sorry.  We'll all be watching out for any sign of it.  I had wondered about locking up my EUC too, I guess we have our answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is horrible man, im so sorry! I also was wondering about whether that would be a viable thing to do but this tells me otherwise...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...