Victoria BC eu group

Not sure why its not working but anyway. Anyone know when that that feature will be available to me? Is it based on a certain number of posts or a certain amount of time?

On another note, are Black Friday sales a thing for EUC's? I notice that prices on Tesla's are decent right now an Aliexpress. Will local sellers have any kind of sales or would it be good to pull the trigger on a Chinese one? Also will Aliexpress have better prices on the 29th or is this likely the best they will be?

5 hours ago, Nitecrawler said:

Not sure why its not working but anyway. Anyone know when that that feature will be available to me? Is it based on a certain number of posts or a certain amount of time?

On another note, are Black Friday sales a thing for EUC's? I notice that prices on Tesla's are decent right now an Aliexpress. Will local sellers have any kind of sales or would it be good to pull the trigger on a Chinese one? Also will Aliexpress have better prices on the 29th or is this likely the best they will be?

im not too sure youd have to ask an admin.. not too long but its based off posts and reputation i think so keep browsing and commenting.. no such thing as black friday for them, not that i have ever seen in any capacity.. doesnt mean there wont be sales for things you could use on an euc though.. however 11/11 is the biggest sale in china.. TODAY will be the day you will get the best prices all year on anything from china.. if you dont mind the wait and dont mind no warranty, go with the one from china.. unless you happen to get a lemon there shouldnt be any issues

5 minutes ago, Nitecrawler said:

without a doubt https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33003943158.html?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000014.3.210a530asIzWvg&gps-id=pcDetailBottomMoreOtherSeller&scm=1007.13338.128125.0&scm_id=1007.13338.128125.0&scm-url=1007.13338.128125.0&pvid=ef10be31-c1d0-4930-b837-8d09ed314f8b the speaker is a gimmick if you ask me however the new board position and the fact that it has threaded inserts as well on the shell would make it worth it for me, even if it was more expensive.. but its cheaper right now, so its a no brainer go with this one.. make sure you clip the coupon as well

Ya I think both of the links I listed were the V2 but its from two different sellers. I was wondering which deal looked more legit. The link you noted does look cheaper but their shipping options look different too so I was curious which looked better.

6 minutes ago, Nitecrawler said:

Ya I think both of the links I listed were the V2 but its from two different sellers. I was wondering which deal looked more legit. The link you noted does look cheaper but their shipping options look different too so I was curious which looked better.

nope.. dont be fooled by their tactics and wording.. chen does sell the V2 but it is not the link you posted, this is the V2 from greenfashion... dont worry too much about shipping, its very much an estimate and it all depends on how long it sits at customs doesnt matter what seller they mostly use the same shipping method and ship from basically the same place

6 minutes ago, Nitecrawler said:

Well I pulled the trigger... I will hopefully soon be a proud EUC owner! Thanks for your help everyone! Now to buy safety gear... lol

awesome, congrats.. youre gonna love it :)

The galloping goose by the Mackenzie interchange project is finally paved!  Just one small detour left south of McKenzie.  I think my commute on my V8 (now at 23 km/hour) is faster then most cars in the morning.  Loving it. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Msubasic said:

The galloping goose by the Mackenzie interchange project is finally paved!  Just one small detour left south of McKenzie.  I think my commute on my V8 (now at 23 km/hour) is faster then most cars in the morning.  Loving it. 

oh finally they finished that.. wow how long has it been lol, so used to annoyingly detouring around it

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TonyGrayCanada said:

I was out on the goose Friday but not today, so not me.

i was also out friday, but not saturday.. what was he riding?

20 minutes ago, Justin Boivin said:

Only got a quick view, colourful hippie ish person. |Black EUC looked  a KingSong 18XL maybe? Was stoked to see someone else riding though!

colourful and hippyish are two words that could not be farther from me haha, nice

• Like 1

Riding on the Lochside trail last night I had a cyclist complain about how bright my v10f's headlight was for oncoming traffic.  I've never really seen another approaching EUC in the dark myself so I don't know what it's like.

At first I assumed that it would be like a bike light, but now I'm not so sure.  It's low to the ground and pointed somewhat upward, so the guy may have had a good point.

I may try using a flashlight only for dark trails with oncoming bike traffic and save the EUC headlight for roads.

Any thoughts?

Edited by TonyGrayCanada
typo

1 hour ago, TonyGrayCanada said:

Riding on the Lochside trail last night I had a cyclist complain about how bright my v10f's headlight was for oncoming traffic.  I've never really seen another approaching EUC in the dark myself so I don't know what it's like.

At first I assumed that it would be like a bike light, but now I'm not so sure.  It's low to the ground and pointed somewhat upward, so the guy may have had a good point.

I may try using a flashlight only for dark trails with oncoming bike traffic and save the EUC headlight for roads.

Any thoughts?

tell him to get lost lol, half of the bike lights I see light up a km ahead with the intensity of the sun and totally blind me.. and the other half use those extremely annoying epileptic strobe lights.. even the light on my 18XL is not half as bright as the majority I see.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rywokast said:

tell him to get lost lol, half of the bike lights I see light up a km ahead with the intensity of the sun and totally blind me.. and the other half use those extremely annoying epileptic strobe lights.. even the light on my 18XL is not half as bright as the majority I see.. 

Power move, for sure. 

He just yelled in passing and didn't stop to talk.  I have plenty of bike buddies, so maybe I'll try an actual test to compare.  Also, 'screw that guy' was my first reaction,  but I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 2

On 11/26/2019 at 8:21 AM, TonyGrayCanada said:

Any thoughts?

I use a chest light ( https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01LXZDIYJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ) in addition to my wheel's light( higher up for cars to see), and use the lower of 2 brightness settings. Nobody's complained. I'm pretty sure most of the bike lights are brighter than EUC lights anyways.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2019 at 6:47 PM, Nitecrawler said:

Well I pulled the trigger... I will hopefully soon be a proud EUC owner! Thanks for your help everyone! Now to buy safety gear... lol

Right on, my EUC also just arrived 3 weeks ago. Bought Kingsong 16X. Im now learning to ride it. Getting ready for the summer. Enjoy!

• Like 3

111751296_TeslaC.thumb.jpg.4e7a21ffb9168edc1592648ad3796cfe.jpg

4 hours ago, Peters said:

Right on, my EUC also just arrived 3 weeks ago. Bought Kingsong 16X. Im now learning to ride it. Getting ready for the summer. Enjoy!

Right on man! Are you liking it?

My Tesla arrived on Thursday. I love it sooo much! It is amazing compared to the Ninebot one. So stable! Unfortunately I dropped it the first time I used it though, which is why there are scratches on the pedals. What riding mode do you guys ride on? I cant decide if I like soft or hard, but I know I don't like medium. Also I feel like the pedals lean farther forward than I would like while riding fast. Has anyone else had this sensation? Do I need to calibrate the wheel again (I already did once).

Edited by Nitecrawler
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Nitecrawler said:

111751296_TeslaC.thumb.jpg.4e7a21ffb9168edc1592648ad3796cfe.jpg

Right on man! Are you liking it?

My Tesla arrived on Thursday. I love it sooo much! It is amazing compared to the Ninebot one. So stable! Unfortunately I dropped it the first time I used it though, which is why there are scratches on the pedals. What riding mode do you guys ride on? I cant decide if I like soft or hard, but I know I don't like medium. Also I feel like the pedals lean farther forward than I would like while riding fast. Has anyone else had this sensation? Do I need to calibrate the wheel again (I already did once).

only hard ever.. the pedals shouldn't be leaving forwards ever unless you are say accelerating while in soft mode.. what mode was that in? you should only really need to do a calibration once unless something changes but if it's acting up you can calibrate it again but make sure that it's level not just front to back but also side to side when you do it.. either use a stand or use a spirit level app on you phone and put it on top of the wheel when calibrating