dalewalker

I have had my KS14D almost a month now and have done 798km on it (aiming for 1000km by Feb 3 as I got it Jan 3) 

I absolutely love this wheel and wanted to hear what other users thought and if they have found any problems?

mine has been perfect.

the handle could be a fraction longer but its not even a real problem, 

the casing is pretty tough, have dropped it several times trying tricks and besides a couple really small dents on a couple edges it still looks brand new.

speakers are plenty loud enough to hear at 30km/h

I rate this wheel 9/10 and if it had better speed and range it would be 10 but adding those things also adds costs and bulkiness 

King Song really are a quality wheel and well worth the money, a beautiful safe feeling comfortable ride.

798km.png

15941005_243420916087859_7618175522904015338_n.jpg

Great to hear, and it's a crazy fast pace you have. I would be interested in some specification details, in particular physical dimensions and confirmed weight, which I am missing here 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T9GZJGJf9V24WRLqzVIyXuIeax2mu3fG5fXzHchPMwk/edit#gid=0

(in row 18)

• 3 months later...
On 2017-1-28 at 4:37 PM, dalewalker said:

I have had my KS14D almost a month now and have done 798km on it (aiming for 1000km by Feb 3 as I got it Jan 3) 

I absolutely love this wheel and wanted to hear what other users thought and if they have found any problems?

mine has been perfect.

the handle could be a fraction longer but its not even a real problem, 

the casing is pretty tough, have dropped it several times trying tricks and besides a couple really small dents on a couple edges it still looks brand new.

speakers are plenty loud enough to hear at 30km/h

I rate this wheel 9/10 and if it had better speed and range it would be 10 but adding those things also adds costs and bulkiness 

King Song really are a quality wheel and well worth the money, a beautiful safe feeling comfortable ride.

798km.png

15941005_243420916087859_7618175522904015338_n.jpg

What's about your KS14D? I'm thinking to buy someone. Do you still recomend me KS14D or maybe another one?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-5-18 at 7:23 AM, JAL_GRANADA said:

What's about your KS14D? I'm thinking to buy someone. Do you still recomend me KS14D or maybe another one?

Sorry i havent been in the forum for a while. With the new firmware i hate the ks14d. Have to get the ks14s now just to get what you got from the ks14d but you can limp home for another 30km

11 hours ago, dalewalker said:

Sorry i havent been in the forum for a while. With the new firmware i hate the ks14d. Have to get the ks14s now just to get what you got from the ks14d but you can limp home for another 30km

Finaly I've just decided to buy KS14-S. In fact, I'm waiting for it.

Archived