Inmotion V8 vs F-Wheel D5

Lirsy

Hi!!

I am quite new in this about electric unicycles and I would need some advice.

After checking quite a lot of brands, I basically have chosen 2 monocycles, the Inmotion V8 or the F-Wheel D5.

What I want is a 16", with handle, able to go for 15/20 km, I am not concerned about max speed .... For sure I want something that is reliable!! Not much more requirements :-)

Do you think those models are Ok? Any suggestion in favor/against any of them? Or for a different brand/model?

Thanks a lot for your advice!! 

2 hours ago, Lirsy said:

Hi!!

I am quite new in this about electric unicycles and I would need some advice.

After checking quite a lot of brands, I basically have chosen 2 monocycles, the Inmotion V8 or the F-Wheel D5.

What I want is a 16", with handle, able to go for 15/20 km, I am not concerned about max speed .... For sure I want something that is reliable!! Not much more requirements :-)

Do you think those models are Ok? Any suggestion in favor/against any of them? Or for a different brand/model?

Thanks a lot for your advice!! 

From the mentioned Models the Inmotion V8 is more than OK! It is known as one of the best and reliable wheels in the 16" class with newest Technologie!

You will do nothing wrong with the IM V8!

Forget about the F-Wheel D5, please!!! It is old, has a weak motor, is much slower and i have never heard anything good about it!

If @KingSong69 says forget about the f-wheel, that would be good enough for me.  Personally, I've never heard of the f-wheel, and I've been reading this board daily for 4 months.

im not going to recommend anything as I've only ridden one wheel, but, despite a few disagreements, with her, I do love my Kingsong 14c.  Small, quiet, light, powerful, agile, fast enough, stable at speed, cheaper than V8 With similar sized battery, head light, tail light, brake light, 4 speaker Bluetooth that rocks, handles everything I throw at her from loose sand and shingle, to the lunar landscapes of the Costa Blanca. she's an older design now, but I'm happy to keep her going for a long time.  Can't comment on the upgraded 14d, but that one does have a built in strolling handle, which would be nice on the 14c.  

4 hours ago, Chris Westland said:

At eWheels its the 2.5 A charger, cover and 'screen protector' plastic covers (which you should leave in the box).  It's worth the extra $125

Thanks a lot!!

I will contact him to see if he can send to Spain, cost and so...

Archived