Suoku X7

Chuts

Was thinking about buying a new EU for my girlfriend and spotted this Suoku X7.  As it is an unknown company was thinking if anyone else has any experience with it? 

http://www.electricunicycleonline.com/suoku-x7-264wh-electric-unicycle-white.html

Attracted to it as it is at a lower price, believe because of the unknown name and maybe the fact that it might not be used that much by my GF.  Of course I will be testing it first to make sure it is safe, if I actually do order one.  My first impressions of this wheel is that it is an IPS made wheel which would be fine as I currently use an IPS.  Just doing my research first.

It doesn't look not all that bad, 264Wh too! There's been so many disappointments from the generic world. Could you day-trip to Shenzhen to try it in person before committing. My only reservation might be the weight, at 13kg (probably something like 13.9kg); in my experience 8.5kg-9kg is the upper-end of what most girls will tolerate. 

Edit notes: Scrutinizing the specs again, there's two facts that are wildly off-the-mark, 45km on a 264Wh pack is at least 100% inflated; there is no way it can climb 35° & no information on the type of batteries it uses, probably main-land no-names.   

It's a Cxinwalk, a nice looking and quite attractive wheel for girls. It's been in circulation for more than 6 months.

The internal parts are those of a generic X3.

So the battery should be shunted (if you love your girlfriend and want to be loved).

Edit : my bad, I was talking about the 14" wheels. For Cxinwalk 16" wheels, I have no idea what's inside.

There's a suokuwheel representative that has been "sorta spamming" our advertising section.  Maybe you can also get some info from him

Really?  Thanks.  I think I have been ignoring that section of the forum for the most part since previously I was not thinking of buying anything and now that I am considering, it has become such a habit of ignoring it that I didn't even realize that was a place to have checked first.

@Jason McNeil Gosh, glanced at that on the FB feed but didn't realize that it was a Suoku or whichever name variant it is.  Wouldn't covering it in gold cause a even greater load?

Thought girls really dig the Ninebot One.  Isn't that at 14kg?

Exactly, if covering an eWheel in gold isn't crazy enough, why would they glitz out a SuokuWheel?

On a precision scales, the Ninebot weighed in at 14.2kg, not exactly a light-weight, but maybe with the carrying handle it's manageable.  

Thought the wheel cut off because of over speeding?  It beep a few times before the engine switched off.

I'm hoping with the re-branding of the Suoku name it is the latest generation of the wheel and hope therefore it has been tweaked a little.

@Chuts; you're also a bit intrigued by this one eh? :)   I already figured the 45km was inflated so no worries, as long as the batteries would be 264wh and after some research it looks like the engine is 700watt.

The suoku wheel x7 we linked earlier is actually the s8 on the official website http://www.suokuwheel.com/suokuwheel/products/2159382.html, but they don't show battery variants there.

then i see the s9 http://www.suokuwheel.com/suokuwheel/products/2159398.html which looks like a Ninebot knockoff i've seen around the net as well.  Still hoping someone tried one of these.

I want to believe in other brands more, everyone in my country rides the Ninebot One E  or E+.  (everyone who owns an EUC, not like i've seen 100's :)   )

Bwuce

@Bwuce Wee I think Electric Unicycle Online kept the Brand name Suoku on the wheel but bundled it with their own 264WH battery pack.  Creating a whole new product which they have given a new name.

Although it seems at the writing of this post they have taken this product off their website... so not sure if it will appear again.

Archived