Inmotion V8 for sale (SOLD)

Hi, I am interested in selling inmotion V8. Bought in December has about 65 miles on it. Some cosmetic scratches on pedals from when my first couple of rides. Have since adding padding to pedals and calf area. Comes with off road protective cover. I will have more pics later when I get to my computer. 

US only would like to do through PayPal.  Make me an offer. Shipping would be fedex ground.  From PA to California would cost around $90 for ref.  Box dimensions are 23x22x11 and 38lbs if you want to calculate.  Would be shipped in original box and all its contents.  

Text 814-421-0784 for more pics it will not let me upload.

Attach10339_20170106_134949~2.jpg

s-l400.jpg

s-l400 (1).jpg

s-l400 (2).jpg

s-l400 (3).jpg

s-l400 (4).jpg

4 minutes ago, Grant Lanyard said:

I tore my ACL  on left leg. Feel in grass so didn't get any road rash.  Hit my head pretty good to but was wearing full gear. 

Sorry to hear, but thanks for the report. Do you think you will ever consider to ride again?

3 hours ago, Grant Lanyard said:

Right now no. Brother in law is physical therapist though so probably not going to go surgery route at my age. 

AFAIK first choice therapy for a tore ACL is conservative using a detachable splint for stabilisation, with the possible exception for top athletes. I think this changed in the last 30-or-so years, where surgery was much more common and considered as the gold standard some time ago. I tore my ACL a few years ago running down stairs in sandals. It wasn't a big deal and went back to normal function in a few weeks (IIRC after ten days or so walking or cycling with the splint bandage was not a problem and pain free), though I could feel the ligament "wound" under stretching for many more months.

Yeah he tore his 2.5 years ago and he did several Spartan races last year without ever having operation so hoping for the same. Did a Ninja Warrior course last in early December and he performed well. Just couldn't get him to do warped wall with me.

Archived