where to buy a kingsong in HKG or China

WeeJ

14 minutes ago, WeeJ said:

Anyone know where KS can be purchased,  can you buy direct from the manufacturer over there?

Thanks

what about 

https://www.wheelgo.com/

in london....a company from/with @Jason McNeil ?

otherwise....1radwerkstatt.de in germany

or

gyroroue-shop in france?

otherwise...if i get it wrong and you want to buy REALLY in HK or China....contact them directly ot go over aliexpress....but attention:

nothing is more difficult to bring a wheel over here to europe...because its a "dangerous goods" for air cargo

my problem is Wee Js taste is more expensive than I can afford ha ha ha   he may just need to wait another couple of years and hope he can upgrade at some other time.     He has an airwheel x3 at the moment, and looking for something a bit better,  though of course he chooses an expensive model.  KS 14D.  

We need a wheel that is strong and durable for tricks, and a bit more power than the x3 to get up slopes.  Though he would still like a 14" wheel rather than a 16.   As I did also consider ninebot. 

1 hour ago, WeeJ said:

my problem is Wee Js taste is more expensive than I can afford ha ha ha   he may just need to wait another couple of years and hope he can upgrade at some other time.     He has an airwheel x3 at the moment, and looking for something a bit better,  though of course he chooses an expensive model.  KS 14D.  

We need a wheel that is strong and durable for tricks, and a bit more power than the x3 to get up slopes.  Though he would still like a 14" wheel rather than a 16.   As I did also consider ninebot. 

when it is for money saving, i can recommend aliexpress and the seller "rockweel store" there...

the prices include shipping AND all custom and other fee, delivering directlt to your door!

link for store:

https://cxymin.aliexpress.com/store/1748730?spm=2114.10010108.100005.4.9DiyYA

i myself have ordered two expensive wheels there....12 days to my door...perfect products!

he also has other wheels than listed (inmotion for example) because of "rights" he is just not able to list them....give him an email....he is nice...difficult conversation sometimes because of language barrier....but in the end it gets all good!

i also know much others here have ordered from him....

Archived