dbaile0132

San Diego CA (USA)

13 hours ago, master255 said:

What for? It's just transport.

I rarely use my wheels for transport. I think of them as a type of motorcycle, and many people (myself included) enjoy riding for the fresh air, scenery, and camaraderie when group riding. Group rides are always a fun time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I live in Santee, and just last night took delivery of a spankin' new Ninebot e+. So I'll be spending the next couple of weeks learning to ride the thing, but I wouldn't mind hooking up with other EUC folks in San Diego.

Mission Valley here. Let's get something going, maybe by 2019 judging by the rate of activity in this thread. 

28 minutes ago, gr8ps said:

Mission Valley here. Let's get something going, maybe by 2019 judging by the rate of activity in this thread. 

Look up @Joey Serrin, very active on Facebook and now associated with EWheels. He rides in your neck of the woods.

14 hours ago, gr8ps said:

Sounds good Marty. @Joey Serrin, @Hector, @Guyren G Howe: you guys down?

@dbaile0132 and I have something loosely planned, no hard date yet. I'm a total newbie, btw, ride a 16S. 

You'll probably have to try facebook, those first three haven't visited this forum in over 2 months.

• Like 1

Alright everyone, let's set a date for a ride then. Any suggestions for some good trails?

I usually ride the Mission Beach boardwalk from the roller coaster to PB then work my way back around Mission Bay.   In order to do this route you have to be confident with riding around crowds.  

Balboa park and downtown near the water are also good options.

Edited by jdx911

21 hours ago, jdx911 said:

Been lurking for awhile.  I am also in San Diego near Chula Vista.   

I live near East county not far from Chula Vista, I'm always down to roll!

4 hours ago, jdx911 said:

I usually ride the Mission Beach boardwalk from the roller coaster to PB then work my way back around Mission Bay.   In order to do this route you have to be confident with riding around crowds.  

Balboa park and downtown near the water are also good options.

How crowded we talking here? My wheel tells me I got 45 miles on her so that is my effective riding experience. 

On 12/22/2017 at 5:02 PM, gr8ps said:

How crowded we talking here? My wheel tells me I got 45 miles on her so that is my effective riding experience. 

This time a year there are not too many people.   Also, there are other nice scenic routes that bypass the boardwalk.

On 1/10/2017 at 10:34 AM, dbaile0132 said:

Just moved to the San Diego area. Any EUC riders around that want to start a group?

I just started  a Meetup in San Diego.  I prepared a fun route and Social drink meetup spot after the ride! I'm excited to ride with SD EUC riders!

Please come and join our First  Local San Diego Meetup Ride. - Click or Copy and Paste the Url below.

http://meetu.ps/e/DG6xm/1Sf4Z/f

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, GreenWheel said:

I just started  a Meetup in San Diego.  I prepared a fun route and Social drink meetup spot after the ride! I'm excited to ride with SD EUC riders!

Please come and join our First  Local San Diego Meetup Ride. - Click or Copy and Paste the Url below.

http://meetu.ps/e/DG6xm/1Sf4Z/f

Great.  I'll try to attend this.

• Upvote 1