Gotway iOS app ♂️

?I just got the msuper 1600wh the other day so I tried to register but it keeps giving me a MOTOR CODE ERROR! this afternoon I noticed that there is an update for the app, so I read "WHATS NEW" and they specifically said that the update addressed the registration error problem so after I updated  it I tried to register again and again and again and... well u get the point ??‍♂️ is anyone else having the same problem after the update?

8 hours ago, Shabba said:

?I just got the msuper 1600wh the other day so I tried to register but it keeps giving me a MOTOR CODE ERROR! this afternoon I noticed that there is an update for the app, so I read "WHATS NEW" and they specifically said that the update addressed the registration error problem so after I updated  it I tried to register again and again and again and... well u get the point ??‍♂️ is anyone else having the same problem after the update?

4 hours ago, Donafello said:

Yeah I just downloaded the update but still have not registered.  I'm still using the old app which does the job.  Does anyone have some insight in how to get this app working for ios

i can only advise to follow the IOS originally thread...and use the tips there!

- 9digits

-evtl. registring on china, as your motor code will only work there

-after one successful register your motorcode is blocked and you cant try again and again with it

-use the EXACT telephone number from registering as ID and same country as on registering for login

i think they only got rid of the gender chose problem...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why can GOTWAY fix the IOS app. It is unreliable.

It changes to soft mode by itself.

It does not stay open when the screen lock activates. 

It does not work if you do not have a cellphone signal. 

I tried using an old android with Wifi and Bluetooth and no cell service and it will not work.

Is the android version better?

Hi GOTWAY company. Can you please give use an update?  The IOS app is not good enough. Please fix it. 

It does not stay connected when I lock my screen. So I can not log my entire ride because when the screen lock is active the APP stops working and it want to scan "Click to Scan for device".

it is broken. If I register and log in, it should not be asking to handshake every time the screen goes off. 

It make the app useless. 

Does anyone have a good app. I tried the "9BMetrics". It's better for logging but not all features are available yet. 

Archived