Osram

Hello, I'm looking for the replacement of the black pads of the ninebot one p. I can not find anyone to sell it. Someone gives me the good news that there is somewhere?

Hehe...  I used the Dupli-Color on mine.  It's not perfect like it used to be, but works well.  I do get some small cracking in the paint, but it's easily touched up and does not really show.  The old paint never used to crack at all.  I'm sure it's the new Environmental Formulas they make them use now.

http://www.autozone.com/paint-and-body/paint-vinyl-and-fabric/dupli-color-flat-black-vinyl-fabric-coating/645639_0_0?checkfit=true

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=vinyl+paint

PS:  I've never gotten stains.

I've got the trolley handle on the front of the wheel. It really doesn't matter which way you ride it, it rides about the same way either direction.

The only reason it would be better to ride it forward, is if you actually crash, the handle folds easier, and does not break off as easily. 

On 1/4/2017 at 4:46 PM, Sergio Leiva said:

Hello, I'm looking for the replacement of the black pads of the ninebot one p. I can not find anyone to sell it. Someone gives me the good news that there is somewhere?

First the good news.  If you can find someone with the skills, you can make it look any way you want.

The bad news is @SuperSport does not live in Spain.

22 hours ago, SuperSport said:

Esta fue una acción E + blanco antes de que el abrigo de la fibra de carbono y Negro Vinilo pintura. 

12716428_188710008173687_4926064796006214778_o.jpg

Wow, it really is very beautiful. I just want the black pads and you've convinced me, I'm going to buy the vinyl spray

7 hours ago, steve454 said:

Primero las buenas noticias. Si usted puede encontrar a alguien con las habilidades, puede hacer que se vea la forma que desee.

La mala noticia es @SuperSport  no vive en España.

If @SuperSport lived in Spain it would be interesting to go and shoot together. For my joy I just want to paint the pads, and for that I am trained, it is not difficult.

On 1/6/2017 at 4:49 AM, SuperSport said:

This was a stock white E+ before the Carbon fiber wrap and Black Vinyl Paint. 

12716428_188710008173687_4926064796006214778_o.jpg

With the handle up and the lights showing fully charged, it looks like it's about to fire a photon torpedo:laughbounce2:  I'ts really cool looking.

On ‎07‎.‎01‎.‎2017 at 1:09 PM, steve454 said:

With the handle up and the lights showing fully charged, it looks like it's about to fire a photon torpedo:laughbounce2:  I'ts really cool looking.

Ninebots are cool. Period.

Archived