ElectricUnicycleReviews.com END OF 2016 King Song CLEARANCE SALE!!!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!

ElectricUnicycleReviews.com

CLEARANCE SALE!!!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!

Here's the story:

My name's Will. I'm pretty sure I was the first company to import King Song units to the USA in quantity. Basically, this was my first business.

I'm a young guy and right now I don't have time to deliver the level of service people really deserve. So, I'm liquidating my last bits of inventory "at cost" to recoup the money I put in to the business.

No one can beat my prices. I know the prices are absurd, but this is real! See my reputation on the forums.

Last few units In Stock:

KS-14 C - King Song 14" 800w 680wh Black - (SOLD OUT)

KS-14 C - King Song 14" 800w 680wh Yellow - (SOLD OUT)

KS-14 C King Song 14" 800w 840wh Black - $799.99 includes shipping (ONLY 8 LEFT)

Last couple units. I'm moving soon and need to get these into people's hands! Let's get you riding. Email below if interested.

Variety of parts also available; see site.

Email for info or questions

Quantity discounts available

30 day replacement warranty on manufacturing defects; customer pays half of shipping in event of warranty use

ElectricUnicycleReviews.com

HUGE DISCOUNT! ONLY A COUPLE MORE LEFT!

Thanks a lot Cloud :)

I love the community here. It's sad to have to get out of this business, but it feels great to give these last few away to people who are really gonna ride them.

I added a brief background story to the ad above, if you're wondering why I'm doing this or if the prices are real at all.

• 1 month later...

Archived