Jump to content

[SOLD]Gently used Ninebot One E+ for $499


Planetpapi

Recommended Posts

I'm moving to InMotion V5F+. Selling my used Ninebot.

No accidents, No severe scratches, No cutoffs on this wheel.

Only 180 miles on it!

Original Box and manuals

Charger cables included

Formula One Race car champion Lewis Hamilton also uses Ninebot OneE! So this one has a "Status image"!

If you pickup it's just $500 only. Otherwise you pay for shipping. US only.

 

ninebot1.jpg

ninebot2.jpg

ninebot4.jpg

ninebot3.jpg

ninebot5.jpg

ninebot6.jpg

lhamilton.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Planetpapi I saw one of your earlier videos of the TG F3 with the 260wh battery, that is close to the battery size of the Ninebot One C+.  Just curious because I started with a TGT3 with the 132wh battery (and I think the battery might have been defective),but how do you think the F3 performance compares to Ninebot?  Did it have strong power while riding?  I am thinking that the Ninebot quality far outshines even the TG with the 260 wh battery.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Did it have strong power while riding?

The TG F3 does not have strong power while riding. However, I have found it is surprisingly useful if one rides it gently. The key is don't ride aggressively. Let your acceleration be gradual, and don't overload it with demands for speed or fast hill climbing. Considering how inexpensive it is (especially when Banggood has a sale) it's a good value in my opinion. It has too much tiltback too early, though, which can make it frustrating to ride sometimes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Planetpapi said:

Hmm. I'm in Austin,Tx. So I guess I have to mail it to you once I received the payment. 

I'm new with these type of things, I have at least three questions

1. How to make the payment? any account for money to be transferred?

2. What's the guarantee the equipment is in good conditions?

3. How much more will be the cost for shipment?

I would like to be sure this is for real, as you shall know, things happen everywhere, If I make the payment who will guarantee this part will be shipped?

Other option is if I go by the weekend to pick it up from there, but this will be the last option, first of all I want to see your comments to my questions above if possible.

Thanks, Javier

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Planetpapi said:

Hmm. I'm in Austin,Tx. So I guess I have to mail it to you once I received the payment. 

I'm new with these type of things, I have at least three questions

1. How to make the payment? any account for money to be transferred?

2. What's the guarantee the equipment is in good conditions?

3. How much more will be the cost for shipment?

I would like to be sure this is for real, as you shall know, things happen everywhere, If I make the payment who will guarantee this part will be shipped?

Other option is if I go by the weekend to pick it up from there, but this will be the last option, first of all I want to see your comments to my questions above if possible.

Thanks, Javier

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Javier,

All good questions.

1.You can Pay-me at planetpapi@yahoo.com

2.Hmm. I can make a quick video by turning it on/off, running the app to change some settings like light patterns, and finally ride it. Hard to answer really. 

3.Austin to Dallas should be around $25-35, I'm guessing.

4. You can also pick it up personally or ask friends that are coming from Austin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, steve454 said:

@Planetpapi I saw one of your earlier videos of the TG F3 with the 260wh battery, that is close to the battery size of the Ninebot One C+.  Just curious because I started with a TGT3 with the 132wh battery (and I think the battery might have been defective),but how do you think the F3 performance compares to Ninebot?  Did it have strong power while riding?  I am thinking that the Ninebot quality far outshines even the TG with the 260 wh battery.

TGF3 or T3 no match to Ninebot be it C or E+. There is simply no build quality or App access to TGF3. The charge port came off in a  week (loose soldering) and status LEDs died in a month. The motor feels week even for a beginner in a weeks time. There are better options now ( entry level IPS) with same price points than 2 years before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Planetpapi said:

Javier,

All good questions.

1.You can Pay-me at planetpapi@yahoo.com

2.Hmm. I can make a quick video by turning it on/off, running the app to change some settings like light patterns, and finally ride it. Hard to answer really. 

3.Austin to Dallas should be around $25-35, I'm guessing.

4. You can also pick it up personally or ask friends that are coming from Austin.

 

1 hour ago, Planetpapi said:

Javier,

All good questions.

1.You can Pay-me at planetpapi@yahoo.com

2.Hmm. I can make a quick video by turning it on/off, running the app to change some settings like light patterns, and finally ride it. Hard to answer really. 

3.Austin to Dallas should be around $25-35, I'm guessing.

4. You can also pick it up personally or ask friends that are coming from Austin.

I saw your videos already, seems it is in good shape, actually I have one of those for about 2 years and have no problems with it, the reason I need another is for my wife, but I will need to order the side wheels for her to learn and start practice and win some balance, do you have those side wheels too, if so. what's the cost for the pair.

I will talk to her and take a decision if we can go to Austin to pick the part from there. but, if we decide to go will need some more information like phone number or address or appointment to see in a specific place, something.

If we decide to pay including shipping what is the procedure to pay there at "planetpapi@yahoo.com? do they accept credit card or is it cash or transfer from the bank?

Please let me know, Thanks.

Best Regards

Javier

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Javier,

I didn't buy training wheels because it was a second wheel for me. 

My phone is 512-767-8697. 

I can meet near IKEA Austin so it's another 20 miles less for you. Or you suggest one.  If you give me your address I will find out shipping for you. 

You can pay cash or go to PayPal.com  to send money. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Planetpapi said:

Javier,

I didn't buy training wheels because it was a second wheel for me. 

My phone is 512-767-8697. 

I can meet near IKEA Austin so it's another 20 miles less for you. Or you suggest one.  If you give me your address I will find out shipping for you. 

You can pay cash or go to PayPal.com  to send money. 

My name is: Javier Haro Ramirez

The Address from place I work is:

1301 Precision Dr.

Plano, Tx. 75074

My cell phone # is 972 513 4829

Name of the company is GCi Technologies

Could you please check the cost for shipment?

Let me know the whole information case I send payment using PayPal...

Thanks, Javier

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Planetpapi said:

Here is the estimate from 78732 to 75074 by FedEx ground...approx 29.92 give or take few dollars. Weight is 41lbs. 

H21xW21xD9 inches if you want to calculate too.

Regards.

Ravi

ok, I will send your money by PayPal tomorrow if I have your complete information.

I assume total will be 530 including shipment, is this correct?

Hope everything is in order with this unit, for 180 Milles in use, I expect both the tire and battery almost new, I would like to see a picture from the tire if possible

Thanks, Best Regards

Javier

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Planetpapi changed the title to [SOLD]Gently used Ninebot One E+ for $499

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...