My Video Interview with Alexa on EUCs

Rehab1

I shot a 4 minute video of an interview I had with Echo's Dot today just to see how smart Alexa was about electric unicycles. I asked a few off the wall questions first just to warm her up:) Sorry but I could only conduct the interview in English!:(

She did not know what an electric unicycle was but did know about the Segway. She also had a funny comment when I asked her about 'Tilt back' and 'Idling'!

Questions if you can't hear:

Alexa , Hello!  

I have a few questions for you:

1. ALEXA, WHAT'S THE MASS OF THE SUN IN GRAMS?

2. ALEXA, WHAT is the 3 rd law of robotics?

3. ALEXA, WHAT is Firmware?

4. ALEXA, WHAT Is an Electric motor?

5. Alexa, What is a battery?

6. Alexa, What is Tilt Back?

7. Alexa, What is an electric unicycle?

8. Alexa, What is a segway?

9. Alexa, What is a Self Balancing Unicycle?

10. Alexa, What is Idling?

11. Alexa, what is a gyroscopic?

AlexA, Goodbye!

27 minutes ago, Planetpapi said:

Fantastic!! Next time you should ask "What is a face plant?"

Thanks! I did ask that question on the first trial run interviews but Alexa did not have an answer. I thought she would have had some type of 'sexual' response:facepalm: I think she is either a virgin or a mother Teresa type:)

Amazing that it knew the mass of the sun in grams and what an electric unicycle is.  I wonder if that would be a good resource for college students?  Kind of reminds me of the original Star Trek where Captain Kirk would say, "computer, what is the speed of the Romulan ship" or something and get the answer.

Just now, steve454 said:

Amazing that it knew the mass of the sun in grams and what an electric unicycle is.  I wonder if that would be a good resource for college students?  Kind of reminds me of the original Star Trek where Captain Kirk would say, "computer, what is the speed of the Romulan ship" or something and get the answer.

Echo knew what a self balancing unicycle was but not an electric unicycle. These little Echo Dots are great for kids. My grandson has one and he asks it all kinds of questions during homework.

Archived