TG T3 vs Pandora X3 Which one is better??

Irfan

The second link is way better.  As for the wheels themselves, who knows?

I started on a TGT3 and it might be good for children, sure it could hold my weight, but performance was very weak.  The other one has a better website with more information, but I recommend a Ninebot one E+.

The second link doesn't even state the capacity of the battery, which IMHO is a must. I don't believe the 35km range for a second. Hard to believe this can be even close with 9.6kg weight and 90 minutes charging time. The annotations of the pictures are funny, like "sdfsdfsdf" LOL.

Under powered wheels with bad components are dangerous and will leave you flying face first onto the cement.  The least expensive, quality wheel I've found is:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA7YS3GS9874&cm_re=ninebot-_-9SIA7YS3GS9874-_-Product

We have had the Ninebot for 2 weeks (still looks great), and my kids want more power and speed now.  If money is tight, I could consider selling you ours for $300 + shipping from Salt Lake City, and I will upgrade to another Inmotion V8.  Send me a private message for more details if you are interested.

2 hours ago, rdalcanto said:

Under powered wheels with bad components are dangerous and will leave you flying face first onto the cement.  The least expensive, quality wheel I've found is:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA7YS3GS9874&cm_re=ninebot-_-9SIA7YS3GS9874-_-Product

We have had the Ninebot for 2 weeks (still looks great), and my kids want more power and speed now.  If money is tight, I could consider selling you ours for $300 + shipping from Salt Lake City, and I will upgrade to another Inmotion V8.  Send me a private message for more details if you are interested.

Id take that deal if I were you.  It's barely used, and we all know it's history, which is a good history. You can even watch it being used in some of @rdalcanto videos. Better than any of that cheap stuff you're considering.  AND shipping will be no problem as you both live in the same country.  

On 1/1/2017 at 6:28 PM, Irfan said:

I would avoid the Pandora because almost every request for specs is avoided with the non-answer, "We will release the full specs on our website, please check our website."

• 3 months later...

Without speaking to the devices, that seller is a scammer.

A noname clone EUC named Pandora... the name is the description.

Get a used brand one - Ninebot or IPS should be the cheapest. Unless you know what you are up to with a weak wheel. Some people seem to be happy with the TG T3 but I don't know... (literally, no idea how good it is)

edit: oh that's an oooooold threadB)

On Sunday, January 01, 2017 at 10:49 PM, Smoother said:

Id take that deal if I were you.  It's barely used, and we all know it's history, which is a good history. You can even watch it being used in some of @rdalcanto videos. Better than any of that cheap stuff you're considering.  AND shipping will be no problem as you both live in the same country.  

I second that.  300 plus shipping is a great deal.  I started on a ninebot one and now have an inmotion V8, but I still enjoy the ninebot one and plan to keep it.

5 hours ago, Tjtripp said:

I second that.  300 plus shipping is a great deal.  I started on a ninebot one and now have an inmotion V8, but I still enjoy the ninebot one and plan to keep it.

Tjtripp, I have a Segway (ninebot) S1, and am considering the V8 as my next wheel. I have read the V8s foot pads are an inch higher than the ninebots.. do you notice that difference when mounting, or overall stability? How long have you had the V8, and do you recommend it?

1 hour ago, GoinPostal said:

Tjtripp, I have a Segway (ninebot) S1, and am considering the V8 as my next wheel. I have read the V8s foot pads are an inch higher than the ninebots.. do you notice that difference when mounting, or overall stability? How long have you had the V8, and do you recommend it?

The V8 isn't harder to mount.  In fact, I find it easier because the wheel is quite tall and rests high up on my calves.  Plus the pedals are super grippy, which I prefer.  Overall stability is slightly in favor of the ninebot, but not by much.  What is a huge difference is the turn in speed, or just overall agility.  I definitely had to adjust my riding style.  I used to scrape the pedals all the time and to be honest, I kinda got used to that.  The V8 can turn much sharper and I've only scraped the pedals a couple of times and almost crashed because of it. I have to get used to not using the pedals as a sort of gauge for the lean angle.  The V8 can turn very sharp without touching the pedals.

Its definitely an upgrade in the power department.  I still like the ninebot, but mine has had unexplained shut offs so I don't ride it very fast or far.  I mainly use it to practice riding backwards.  I definitely recommend the inmotion V8.  That thing just feels solid, smooth, and super agile.  Just take your time and adjust to it and you'll be fine.

I would avoid the Pandora X3 because this company is very evasive, avoiding even simple questions with "We will release the full specs on our website, please check our website."

In terms of the machines themselves they are actually the same product.  Both made in the same factory by the same manufacturer.  The guts of the machine are the same they have just been re-branded to the needs of the seller.  So 132Wh is the most you will get regardless of what re-brand you see.  The X3 is the true name of the Model as used in conjunction by Pandora.  Most EU companies who first start trading will have the X3 as their base model.

X3 is the granddaddy of all EUs and was actually the one which was designed and first put into production by Airwheel.

Edit - To clarify,  Airwheel did not manufacture them.  They designed and made up the specs.  They consigned an external factory to make them.  Hence why the X3 is the most rebranded EU out there.

11 hours ago, Izzy said:

Without speaking to the devices, that seller is a scammer.

How so?  I bought my first EU from this seller.  Based in Singapore.  The IPS260 I ordered from them got to me a little over 2 weeks.

Archived