Switching from Ninebot One E+ to Inmotion V5F+

Planetpapi

I just ordered new Inmotion V5F+ from Jason. Will be delivered in few weeks. The handle is the selling point here. Of course end of the year discount is also a factor.  I also like the range and less weight, compared to Ninebot One E+. I guess my low mileage Ninebot will be on sale soon.

32 minutes ago, Planetpapi said:

I just ordered new Inmotion V5F+ from Jason. Will be delivered in few weeks. The handle is the selling point here. Of course end of the year discount is also a factor.  I also like the range and less weight, compared to Ninebot One E+. I guess my low mileage Ninebot will be on sale soon.

You will absolutely love the V5F+! I still hop on the NB1 E+ when my grandson visits but the speed and agility of V5F+ is just exceptional!  One of your first positive impressions will be the tight turns you can perform without scraping the pedals. Ugh...a few weeks before delivery. :( You will be counting the days!

On 29/12/2016 at 10:41 PM, Planetpapi said:

You'll love it. Best wheel I've ever used, and a I've used quite a few.

Happy NY  ?

• 1 year later...

Hello all, 

Sorry for reviving an old thread. 

I'm a complete beginner looking to buy my first EUC. 

Can I please get your expert opinions on whether to get Inmotion V5+ (280Wh version) or Ninebot One E+ (320Wh)?

Both are preloved units and sellers are selling them at roughly the same price point. 

Archived