Hi all, i'm from singapore n i'm new to EUC.

As some of u may know, our country recently enforced an existing regulation which limits all PMDs to a max width of 70cm, max unladden weight 20kg, max speed 25km/h.

And thus, i've narrow my choice to KS-16 840wh which is below 20kg, with a speed limit of 25km/h. Can someone tell me if the KS-16 is waterproof enough to endure a heavy rain? wil rains n water get into the charging port n speaker?

And how long can the machine go before it overheats?

Thank you all.. n Happy new year))

1 hour ago, Berann Isa Son said:

regulation which limits all PMDs to a max width of 70cm, max unladden weight 20kg, max speed 25km/h

nice, sounds like an impressively reasonable legislation.

7 hours ago, Berann Isa Son said:

Hi all, i'm from singapore n i'm new to EUC.

Welcome!

And thus, i've narrow my choice to KS-16 840wh which is below 20kg, with a speed limit of 25km/h. 

??? Ks16 has a speed limit of 30 km/h. Imho. And this is quite soft - if one turns off tiltback, is lightwighted, good in balancing one can go still faster...

Can someone tell me if the KS-16 is waterproof enough to endure a heavy rain?

Yes - no ?

wil rains n water get into the charging port n speaker?

Presumably. And also to the motherboard.

And how long can the machine go before it overheats?

Depends mainly on your weight, the incline, how much you accelerate/which speed you are going and the ambient temperature.

6 hours ago, Chriull said:

Welcome!

??? Ks16 has a speed limit of 30 km/h. Imho. And this is quite soft - if one turns off tiltback, is lightwighted, good in balancing one can go still faster...

Yes - no ?

Presumably. And also to the motherboard.

Depends mainly on your weight, the incline, how much you accelerate/which speed you are going and the ambient temperature.

correct me if i'm wrong. unless i choose to unlock the machine, i tht KS-16 has a speed limit of 25km/h out of the box?

57 minutes ago, Berann Isa Son said:

correct me if i'm wrong. unless i choose to unlock the machine, i tht KS-16 has a speed limit of 25km/h out of the box?

Thats right. But you think that will count? Imho police will say kingsong, ks16 speed limit is 30 km/h - thats to fast.

Archived